Cambridge Police Seize Cache of Firearms, Parts and Ammunition; Arrest Suspect

I seen that and one word came to mind after looking at his pictures,probably illegal to say on here but I'm willing to bet he was selling guns to his homies in da hood.
That's my guess. A 4 month investigation, PO monitoring the shipments, the $$$ involved, the shitty paint jobs...I don't believe for one second this was just some mail carrier saw Brownell's return address and called the cops.

I'd have arrested him for the horrible stippling and tape-up job alone... sheesh.

FirearmsSeizure2018.jpeg

Lots of P80s there. Those are legal to build in free states but I have no idea what's legal in MA any more. Too bad. The headline indicated to me that this guy is simply a gun builder and no threat to public safety but the cops need to justify their paychecks and Healey now has a new juicy target to go after....the gun builders of MA.

I wonder if he had a federal tax stamp for the silencer although, I'm sure there's a state law against owning one on the books somewhere.

What a sad state MA has become! You guys have your work cut out for you down there!

Was wondering the same thing. Don't see anything in "the" picture. Would think they would put it prevalent.
So what do you think they caught him with -
Purolator oil filter,
plastic soda bottle,
or a terrycloth towel?

Back
Top Bottom