Cabela's Hudson MA

Does this Cabelas sell handguns? I am off tomorrow with plenty o time.

I do prefer to support 4S et al, but will buy something at cabelas to send a message to MA

Not to mention giving your SSN & DOB to some clerk in any retail store. What could possibly go wrong with that???

Interesting. What gives them the legal right to do that merely for test driving a car? In years past I heard stories of car salesdroids "kidnapping" your DL until they cut a deal, refusing to give it back until you got belligerent. Hopefully they don't do that anymore, but keeping the local (to dealership) PD on speed dial should resolve the problem if they try that.

The problem is easily solved before it becomes a problem. Why they as to see your license, you let them see your license. When they try to take it and copy it you say no.

Went today at lunch - really folks it wasn't as bas as I think some are making it out to be. I was in and out in about 1 hour which included me standing in line to check out ... the line literally was probably about a mile long and snaked through aisles from one end of the store to the other but it was constantly meeting and the staff were also constantly walking around asking everyone how they were doing and thanking them for coming in.

Some of these posts are people complaining cause they have nothing better to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Line was constantly moving - not meeting ^^^ typo

Well made it in this AM no prob. Got some boots and ammo [smile]

I did see this sticker on the car in front of me.

I wanted to wait to see if the sherson returned to their car so I could inform/ridicule them, but decided to move along

fudd.jpg

Went this morning. Not much in the way of powder but lots of ferdersl auto match .22 ammo , cci mini mag, Remington 22, Norma match 22 ammo. Picked up a box of 500 Rainer 230 he plated bullets

Can anyone who's been there comment on what they have for 'bulk' range/target ammo?

Any 500 or 1000 round boxes of common fmj ammo, such as 5.56/.223, .308, .380, 9mm, .45ACP at non-rapey prices?

Anyone know if cabelas has coupons like dicks sporting and if so can you use them on ammo or guns to get the prices decent?

Was thinking about heading down there shorty. Any bulk ammo? Prices ok?

The prices on ammo were hit or miss. They had some good deals but some stuff was really expensive. They had some bulk stuff but to be honest I didnt get prices. the place was a zoo when I was there.

I just have a horrible check out experience & Cabelas BS rule. I'm in line for an hour just to get check out.

Cabelas required 2 valid form of identification for firearm purchase. I have my valid LTC and DL. Due to my recent address change (2 yrs ago), my driver license don't have my updated address. Per MA law, I put a sticky behind my DL and write down my updated address. Cabelas do not consider & invalidate my driver license as valid identification. They want another identification verification. They want to put my purchase on hold.

I'm pissed. My argument with CS and escalate to the manager heat up to find out this is Cabelas BS rules. I asked what else can I proof my valid home address. One of the way to proof my address is car registration. I can also proof using utilities bills, property tax bill or bring a third identification like gov ID/passport.

FYI, if anyone with my unique situation, be aware of this BS rules.

****in waste of my time. I can walk in and out of local GS in 15 mins or less. I would choose local GS vs big box chain store. BS rules in place.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

I've encountered this after moving, I updated everything with the state but some places are ok with it and other want more proof. I always bring my registration with me. One time I even used a State Fishing license as I didn't have an updated car registration.

I kinda want to go out to get that "tactical" Savage Mk II on the flyer but i don't think that the hour drive to goto the Cabela store on opening weekend is worth it.

We went yesterday afternoon and there were no lines. Picked up some Fed .22 325 rds for $18 and a couple funny tshirts. The people were nice and almost half the store is gun or gun related. This store is a good thing, now the next step is to get something like this in Boston downtown.

I just have a horrible check out experience & Cabelas BS rule. I'm in line for an hour just to get check out.

Cabelas required 2 valid form of identification for firearm purchase. I have my valid LTC and DL. Due to my recent address change (2 yrs ago), my driver license don't have my updated address. Per MA law, I put a sticky behind my DL and write down my updated address. Cabelas do not consider & invalidate my driver license as valid identification. They want another identification verification. They want to put my purchase on hold.

I'm pissed. My argument with CS and escalate to the manager heat up to find out this is Cabelas BS rules. I asked what else can I proof my valid home address. One of the way to proof my address is car registration. I can also proof using utilities bills, property tax bill or bring a third identification like gov ID/passport.

FYI, if anyone with my unique situation, be aware of this BS rules.

****in waste of my time. I can walk in and out of local GS in 15 mins or less. I would choose local GS vs big box chain store. BS rules in place.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Good to know, I moved last summer and did the same sticky on the back. Was good enough for the town when applying for my LTC. Luckily Im just looking for ammo right now. Sounds like I am better off waiting though or just keep waiting to start relaoding.

I've encountered this after moving, I updated everything with the state but some places are ok with it and other want more proof. I always bring my registration with me. One time I even used a State Fishing license as I didn't have an updated car registration.

If a gov agency like TSA allow me to use my DL with sticky as identification to board a plane, how can my DL become invalid? **** the BS shit policy.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Back
Top Bottom