• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabela's Hudson MA

Stopped off at the store tonight to check it out. Applied for a cc and got $20 credit. Found Federal 22 lr bx of 325 for $18.99 after tax only paid .18. out of pocket. If you go this weekend and do not have a Cabela's cc fill one out for your $20 credit.

What was nice since I never been before I was not asked for my license to handle the rifles.

A few of my friends went today, they said the prices on guns were silly expensive......

Are you sure? I got their flyer today advertising their sales. They have Ruger SR22's marked down $30, was $379, now they are only $349. Seems like a great deal. [laugh] Four seasons has them for $299, most be a typo... From Cabela's ad, I would not expect any good prices on guns.

Doesn't sound like it's even worth the trip from the north shore. I've got plenty of .22 and I don't need to be paying full retail for new guns......lol.

I went there Sunday evening at about 6:45. It was kinda busy... Gun's were over priced which is no surprise. They had a lot of ammo. The 22s went fast. I did pick up a 100rd bulk pack of 5.56 American Eagle for $11! I think it was an error on their end. I also did not have a pass to get in for sundays special event. I literally just walked in

Just got a call from my friend. They just finished giving out the tickets for the first 500 for the giftcards.

So...there is a line to get into the store....wow. I will stop by later, but not in that much of a hurry. Save some ammo for the rest.....if here are good deals.[smile]

People are in line 2 1/2 hrs before opening? [rolleyes]. Some need to make changes to their life. Wow.

Good deal on the ammo, but bear in mind any CC app results in a credit inquiry which could reduce your FICO score.

Yes so when a car dealer asks for a copy of your license to test drive their car, they are doing a credit check on you while driving. A credit inquiry usually results in a two point reduction.

I look at Cabela's as a 'let's look around & see what we can find' store. IMHO, it's expensive, better deals can be found at your LGS, or for clothes, etc...online.

Good deal on the ammo, but bear in mind any CC app results in a credit inquiry which could reduce your FICO score.

Not to mention giving your SSN & DOB to some clerk in any retail store. What could possibly go wrong with that???

Yes so when a car dealer asks for a copy of your license to test drive their car, they are doing a credit check on you while driving. A credit inquiry usually results in a two point reduction.

Interesting. What gives them the legal right to do that merely for test driving a car? In years past I heard stories of car salesdroids "kidnapping" your DL until they cut a deal, refusing to give it back until you got belligerent. Hopefully they don't do that anymore, but keeping the local (to dealership) PD on speed dial should resolve the problem if they try that.

Dumb lol I went Monday but way to crowded to walk around. Was Gona go today mid day. Figured most normal people work. Didn't think I would be that nuts

That is 100% false. They need your approval and social security number first to do an actual credit inquiry.

Just went to the market basket across the plaza grocery shopping. The line for cabelas snakes up and down the paking lot. My guess is the line is 45 min to get in the door. People are parking way down at Lowes and walking over, there are few open spaces closer. Good luck moving around inside. A cop directing traffic was talking to someone as I walked by. He said there were about 50 people in line overnight.

Just went to the market basket across the plaza grocery shopping. The line for cabelas snakes up and down the paking lot. My guess is the line is 45 min to get in the door. People are parking way down at Lowes and walking over, there are few open spaces closer. Good luck moving around inside. A cop directing traffic was talking to someone as I walked by. He said there were about 50 people in line overnight.

Good intel, I'll go tomorrow.

Just drove by for the hell of it (got home WAY too early this morning) the line was snaking through the parking lot, out to the rotary, and most of the way to Lowes.

No thanks. WAY too many people. Will wait for it to slow down!

Back
Top Bottom