CA senator has gone full on nuts.

smoke weed ghost guns everyday.

this guy is such an idiot. and people believe him. and they vote.

spread FACTS around, everyone. educate folks.

I think laughing is the only option.

I know a few Obamites , and a few who are ignorant of gun culture. When I politely non aggressively point out something like this their eyes glaze over. I would get the same reaction if I patiently explained that the sky is red.

They , our neighbors and fellow citizens , do not want freedom or responsible governing. They want to be Safe. They want Someone Else to Make things Better. They want to be told what to do.

Love his hairmet.

hair-Kanekalon.jpg

De Leon said he is trying to address a twin threat from what he called "ghost guns" — plastic guns that can evade metal detectors and unregistered weapons that can fall into the hands of people who are legally prohibited from owning firearms under state law.

I thought this concept got put to bed in the 80s. Are they making another "Die Hard"?

Perhaps the sole intent is to confuse people who don't know what they're looking at. Allow me to dissect:

1. He coined the term "Ghost Gun". There is now a new class of guns that can be vilified and banned.
2. He used caliber, bullets, magazines and clips interchangeably. This just makes it sound more confusing to anyone who doesn't understand gun terminology.
3. He used an awkward unit of measurement - to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second (or: 30 magazine clip within half a second). The brain has to stop and think "Hmm, I want that to be units per second, but he said half a second. So I double that. Wait, now he said 30 magazine clip instead of bullets. Are magazine clips the same as bullets?"

By muddying it up, nobody understands what he's saying, but he made it sound scary as ****. Now when Californians hear about magazine restrictions they won't understand what it means, but they'll know a ghost gun can shoot 30 calibers of them in half a second and that sure sounds like a lot.

If I knew what a ghost gun was I'd have to go buy one.

One thing the Founding Fathers missed in the Constitution was a way to remove Rogue States..You would solve half of this countries problems if you kicked CA out of the Union.

I think a lot of you are confusing this with stupidity, and even ignorance. Now, chances are, he is in fact ignorant and stupid. But I think this is more of an example of straight up lying douchebaggery.

I would put money on this dingleberry not being able to pass a pee test.
If I read it right, he's in line to be senate president in CA?
The guy can't even string two coherant sentances together. [thinking]

One thing the Founding Fathers missed in the Constitution was a way to remove Rogue States..You would solve half of this countries problems if you kicked CA out of the Union.

I think Lincoln proved that not only can you not be kicked out, but you can't leave either. You will be forced to stay and you will be forced to comply. Plus we can't be buying new flags all the time. Maybe a simple "one-in, one-out" situation.

Clearly the radioactivity is beginning to take its toll on Californians. Mutant hair, jumbled speech, ghost guns...ladies and gentlemen, we are but a few steps away from the zombie apocalypse.

Back
Top Bottom