CA senator has gone full on nuts.

It would appear that the person in charge of deleting negative posts on his FB page is asleep at the wheel.
https://www.facebook.com/KevinDeLeonKDL
[rofl]

People seem to be making comments about his 'ghost guns' on more than just the post about his proposed legislation.

Not even one anti gun supporter touched this one, every comment so far is totaly blasting him, ha ha

Again, it could be a .30 caliber AR-15. But it would be even more hysterical if it was actually chambered in 5.56.

Quick someone with good eyes and knows a 30cal ar like the back of his hand, if you can confirm it is in fact a 5.56, you'll send me into a even more uncontrolable laughing fit

Last edited:
Quick someone with good eyes and knows a 30cal ar like the back of his hand, if you can confirm it is in fact a 5.56, you'll sent me into a even more uncontrolable laughing fit

It really shouldn't. It could in fact be a .300 blackout or it could be a squirt gun, he wouldn't know the difference. [wink]

So what he is trying to do is stop bad guys from doing what ever they want with a firearm, like taking the serial numbers off , using standard or larger mags, or just illegally importing/manufacturing them, and doing so by legislating law abiding citizens to not be able to have them

here is the where the true evil of it all lies

Last edited:
If you do the math out exactly as he describes it, not taking into concideration acceration and deceleration when the bcg changes directions. the "ghost" guns BCG would be traveling at 787.5 mph in order to make his outlandish claim. only 20.5 mph faster than the speed of sound. seems legit.

24312_452871984838374_1764559431_n.jpg

I may have solved the mystery of the "ghost gun". Apparently this is what law enforcement and politicians refer to guns without serial numbers as. "Home made" so to speak.

LOL!

Ok so now thats out of the way...is it possible its a .300 blackout SBR? Cuz then at least the .30 caliber term wouldn't have been completely pulled from dianne feinsteins ass, only partially.

The most infuriating part of the antigun politicians is that they can't even be bothered to learn about what it is they're trying to legislate. Which shows that they probably don't bother to learn about ANYTHING they legislate. Guns aside, these idiots just trample on the US of A to collect a check, not even having full comprehension of WTF they're even talking about, let alone doing. So when you're sitting there laughing hysterically, you calm down and scratch your head and wonder they can't handle "healthcare reform" or "immigration reform", what to do about social security or benefits for vets, and its because they've never had a thought about them until a bill showed up on their desk a week ago that's going to vote tomorrow.

That and this asshat gets to hold a sick SBR I'll never be able to get my hands on.

In honor of Douchenozzle Leon, you should get started on your Form 1 for an SBR lol

For some reason this guy reminds me of the coke sniffer from Die Hard....

It's a cross between him and Peck (william atherton) from ghostbusters... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom