• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CA senator has gone full on nuts.

Pay very close attention to what he says about this ar..

[video=youtube_share;iJmFEv6BHM0]http://youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0[/video]

I want one.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Seemed to me he hit all the pertinent hot button words. Then his stroke/seizure ended.
Ghost gun? Casper?

gary-coleman-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis-tv-poster-print.jpg

This was clearly not his fault. He's just reading his script. The problem was in the props department. They forgot to bring in the mini-gun.

Why didn't the LEO step in to correct him? My guess is he knows less thn the esteemed senator.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

wouldnt these people have people who will sit them down and tell them how to not sound completely stupid about a subject when talking in public?

I didnt think the broad in colorado who thought 30 round magazines were single use could be topped ignorance wise. I was wrong on that call.

I think its a test. They have to prove how little they know before they can introduce a bill and lecture people on gun safety. After all, if they knew anything about guns, then they would be part of the problem, right?

He should bang the congresswoman from Colorado who thinks mags come full of rounds and are single use and no good after. They could have wonderfully moronic kids.

I had to Google it :::sigh:::

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-bill-seeks-regulate-homemade-guns-21519066

The "ghost guns" that can slip through metal detectors and be assembled at home without safeguards are spurring efforts in California and elsewhere to bring these weapons and their owners out of the shadows.A state lawmaker proposed legislation Monday to make background checks and gun registrations requirements for anyone who builds plastic firearms on a 3-D printer at home. The bill by state Sen. Kevin de Leon also would apply to anyone who buys parts that can be assembled into a gun.
It's part of a growing effort across the country to pre-empt the spread of these undetectable guns.
De Leon said he is trying to address a twin threat from what he called "ghost guns" — plastic guns that can evade metal detectors and unregistered weapons that can fall into the hands of people who are legally prohibited from owning firearms under state law.
"Currently, no one knows they exist until after a crime has been committed," said de Leon, a leading candidate to take over as Senate leader next year.

yeh.... i tried watching the full video, but i ran out of fingers and toes to count the lies and misinformation before the 7 minute mark.....

[video=youtube_share;xI6eE_FAwao]http://youtu.be/xI6eE_FAwao[/video]

being ignorant should be painful......

side note... that SBR looks pretty sweet.......
think if i write the LAPD they can send me a parts list?

Back
Top Bottom