C&R Sent....the wait begins

Sent in my C&R app today. Pretty easy form overall, I was expecting something much worse. The best part is that I did not have to write a check they take amex!

I guess now the wait begins...can anyone give me some reputable dealers/sites to be looking at (via PM if needed). I am interested in 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R chambered rifles (SKS, Mosins, etc).

Any advice (other than you will now be poor)?

Sent in my C&R app today. Pretty easy form overall, I was expecting something much worse. The best part is that I did not have to write a check they take amex!

I guess now the wait begins...can anyone give me some reputable dealers/sites to be looking at (via PM if needed). I am interested in 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R chambered rifles (SKS, Mosins, etc).

Any advice (other than you will now be poor)?

I dropped mine in the mail on Saturday [wink]

Did you call to get the forms or order the forms on the website? I have requested the forms on the site twice since December and no dice.

just submitted a request for the 03 application form online. if i dont see a confirmation email i guess i will just call 2mro.

Did you call to get the forms or order the forms on the website? I have requested the forms on the site twice since December and no dice.

My online request went unanswered for weeks. I finally called and the application arrived three days later

Get to know Yolanda. She's a cool lady. Any time I have general questions she either knows the answer or connects me directly to someone who does.

No one will (or at least no one should) post C&R vendor names publicly.

I'm new to this...I definitely don't want anyone publicly posting info that they shouldn't.

Since you brought it up maybe you can educate me a bit. I was under the impression that C&R holders can have stuff shipped directly to them. I also realize that this is MA and anything could be true. Is there an issue shipping C&R items to MA?......is this related to ammo sales to MA (something with the AG's office)?

In any case...I will of course keep any supplier info off the boards.

I ordered online....nothing......I called and had a form 3 days later.

Yes you can have C&R firearms shipped directly to whatever the address on your C&R license is. You may find distributors or private sellers who will not ship to you. These folks aren't clear on the MA laws and don't want to risk anything.

I tried to buy a CZ82 from a distributor, but they wouldn't ship to me because of the hi-cap mag. I explained that it's not a problem since it's pre-ban, but they didnt' care.

It's all about CYA. I don't blame them.

i cant seem to find the thread that contained it - does anyone have the number to call to get the C&R forms? I called once about two weeks ago. Nothing has yet shown up....

i cant seem to find the thread that contained it - does anyone have the number to call to get the C&R forms? I called once about two weeks ago. Nothing has yet shown up....

The number is:

301 583 4696

I called and asked for the forms over 2 weeks ago and nothing yet.... Looks like I'll have to call again....;- (

Thanks! Thought that number was for checking on the status of the App but was able to order the form and packet....

Hopefully this time I'll get it.......

Much appreciated.....;- )

I'll join you in your wait. My C&R forms in the mail today. I wonder how long it will take? Forms took about 2 months to get to me.

I have one unused form if someone is interested. Just send me a PM and I'll mail it off to you.

hopefully i will be putting mine in the mail this weekend. i got it from trav here so thank you, trav!

going to have my girlfriend help me fill it out as i am notiorious for messing up paperwork... it took all afternoon to get a FA-10 filled out to register the 9mm AR i bought since i kept messing the form up.

still waiting for my app to get here..called 3 weeks ago for the request..still nothing..how long does it usually take from the date you called?

I have also applied for my C&R FFL. I understand you are not supposed to post suppliers on here. Is there any way somebody might PM me with some supplier info? I would be extremely appreciative! Also, why can't you post suppliers? I know it's probably a stupid question, but it's the only way I'll know. Thanks!
Kenny

I have also applied for my C&R FFL. I understand you are not supposed to post suppliers on here. Is there any way somebody might PM me with some supplier info? I would be extremely appreciative! Also, why can't you post suppliers? I know it's probably a stupid question, but it's the only way I'll know. Thanks!
Kenny

Some suppliers won't ship C&R firearms to Massachusetts C&R license holders. Many distributors that used to ship have been threatened by the Masachusetts Attorney General's office and have stopped recognizing Mass 03 FFLs. Hence the reason when a distributor does ship to Mass, its kept private.

My advice to you is once you get your C&R, go out and pick up a copy of Shotgun News and start faxing/e mailing copies of your license to any distributor offering C&R guns that catches your eye.

Some suppliers won't ship C&R firearms to Massachusetts C&R license holders. Many distributors that used to ship have been threatened by the Masachusetts Attorney General's office and have stopped recognizing Mass 03 FFLs. Hence the reason when a distributor does ship to Mass, its kept private.

My advice to you is once you get your C&R, go out and pick up a copy of Shotgun News and start faxing/e mailing copies of your license to any distributor offering C&R guns that catches your eye.

Mass laws and regulations don't apply to me, as I live in New Hampshire. But thanks for the info anyway, I appreciate it!
Kenny
New Hampshire born, New Hampshire bred, and when I die I'll be New Hampshire dead!

The 404-417-2750 is the ticket, it took almost a month for the paperwork to arrive.

Still better than previous 5 months of web requests resulting in a whole lotta nuthin.

I'll join you in your wait. My C&R forms in the mail today. I wonder how long it will take? Forms took about 2 months to get to me.

I have one unused form if someone is interested. Just send me a PM and I'll mail it off to you.[/QUOTE]

I still have that unused form! I'm just waiting for my C&R to arrive. They hit my debit card about 10 days ago.

They hit my Amex on the 15th. I started this thread the day I mailed my app 5/7....no package yet.

The license will just be in an envelope so keep your eyes peeled. I almost threw it away as junk mail. The Law package you can't miss. Although when i got mine i got bound copys of the laws not the disc.

My C&R came today!! It's only been 22 days since I mailed it. That has to be a new record.
I'm so ready to be poor.

Back
Top Bottom