C&H Precision expansion

I just noticed they're making optics now. One looks like a SRO knock off. Price point seems pretty good.

Looks like they have an ACRO knockoff too.

I’d be curious if they are machining the bodies and putting Chinese electronics and glass into them, or if they’re outsourcing the whole thing. I’ll have to do more research.

Looks like they have an ACRO knockoff too.

I’d be curious if they are machining the bodies and putting Chinese electronics and glass into them, or if they’re outsourcing the whole thing. I’ll have to do more research.
I just got the Holosun SCRS and it's pretty frigging great. Not a pistol optic but it's even cheaper than thr C&H offerings with a little mount and multi reticle!?

I just got the Holosun SCRS and it's pretty frigging great. Not a pistol optic but it's even cheaper than thr C&H offerings with a little mount and multi reticle!?

I’m looking at that, even may try it on one of my pistols that was milled for the 509T. It’s a very low mounting solution.

Edit: my one concern with it is the lifespan of the internal rechargeable battery. 2 years? 5, 10? At some point the battery will no longer hold a charge and the optic will be completely dead unless you can send it back to Holosun.

Last edited:
I’m looking at that, even may try it on one of my pistols that was milled for the 509T. It’s a very low mounting solution.
I have a 509t and kinda forgot this used the same mount. I don't think I'd mount it to a pistol but maybe as a offset for a rifle.

I have little faith in the quality of CHPWS products. I've bought at total of three plates from them: two were taco shaped and one had to be filed to fit the MOS cut. I now use Forward Controls plates. The owner called me a "petulant child" when I posted a video of the taco plates then blocked me on IG. Class act all the way. Not interested in their knock off budget optics.

I have little faith in the quality of CHPWS products. I've bought at total of three plates from them: two were taco shaped and one had to be filed to fit the MOS cut. I now use Forward Controls plates. The owner called me a "petulant child" when I posted a video of the taco plates then blocked me on IG. Class act all the way. Not interested in their knock off budget optics.

Man, I bought a couple of their adapters LONG ago. The plates were good and they had a great reputation then. How far they’ve fallen it seems.

Man, I bought a couple of their adapters LONG ago. The plates were good and they had a great reputation then. How far they’ve fallen it seems.

When I was looking for a plate for my Hellcat Pro, I was reading problems about the C&H plate, so I went with a DPP plate. But the DPP plate also had issues...but at least it was 1/2 the price.

That’s unfortunate. I’ve bought plates from them and not had any issues.

Ouch.

They’ve cut three slides for me and I’m happy with them.

Sorry to hear you had bad experience- I shoot occasionally with them - they’re members of my range.

Ouch.

They’ve cut three slides for me and I’m happy with them.

Sorry to hear you had bad experience- I shoot occasionally with them - they’re members of my range.
No biggie, I still think the whole thing was hilarious. I think their social media has since been taken over by an employee who is less irritable, meanwhile half of Instagram has already been blocked by them.
I straightened both plates and they work fine. The filed plate just passed 16k+ when the SRO died, no problem removing and mounting a replacement. Their T-nut system is a good idea.
Unfortunately the reports of poor QC are far and wide and most problems have been worse than mine.

Back
Top Bottom