• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&R 03

Heck Ya, I am for sure in the club!! C & R 03 FFL just showed up in my mailbox today! I'm in!

Surprisingly my check was cashed by ATF during the holidays...how long did you wait from the check being cashed to receiving the license in the mail?

Surprisingly my check was cashed by ATF during the holidays...how long did you wait from the check being cashed to receiving the license in the mail?
Check showed at my bank on December 15. Lic was in the mail yesterday January 5th. Gotta believe with Christmas and New Years slowed it up a few days so overall pretty quick.

As opposed to copying the pre-signed/dated original and sending that? Or do the people receiving it demand an original date/signature on their copies? I'm not trying to be difficult, just used to things that you're supposed to sign as soon as possible.
Fresh ink on copies for transactions

Just entering buyers information. The portal was not designed to handle out of state purchases, as those sellers won't have an LTC or MA dealers license to enter in the system and can't as out of staters get them. There are other circumstances where there is no legal requirement for seller information, so the portal does not require it.

I’m at 5 weeks since check cashed and still not in hand.

I let it expire so I have a fresh start, which means going through this shit every 3 years.

I’m at 5 weeks since check cashed and still not in hand.

I let it expire so I have a fresh start, which means going through this shit every 3 years.
They cashed the check for my new one on Dec 12th, got it in the mail Wed or Thurs last week. Should be close....

I just got a 5320.20 form back at the end of Jan. ATF's web page said efile forms were taking 12 days when in actually it was taking ~30.

The moral of the story is you can't predict how long it will take. It's like asking how long a piece of string is.

Back
Top Bottom