buying Mini 14 stuff

Asaltweapon

NES Member
I have a mini 14 in SS with flash that I want to remove to wood stock from and build it up. I have a laser site, would by a flash light, and plan on keeping the iron sights. I don't want to machine the gun in anyway so that it can be put back to factory condition at a moments notice.

I know there are many out there but can you guys point me to better quility built units? It really is going to be just a little brother to my AR10T. I'd just like something a little less costly to go blasting with.

Thanks

isnt Troy producing a 'tactical' stock for the mini 14's now? (similiar to the M14/M1A 'MCS' systems?

Yes, I saw it in the latest catalog/promotional flyer from Troy. The thing looks sweet... I think a mini-14 just joined my list... though I have a lot to buy first.[wink]

Last edited:
OK I'll look into it. I do believe that you get what you pay for.

I didn't think that I might have more in a Mini 14 than my AR10T.

WTF do I know. :)

OK I'll look into it. I do believe that you get what you pay for.

I didn't think that I might have more in a Mini 14 than my AR10T.

WTF do I know. :)

LOL...I hear you my friend. I have $3,000.00+ into my M1A SOCOM-16 and it's easily my favorite rifle. The one thing the Troy will indeed do, is improve your accuracy by leaps and bounds...It turned my SOCOM-16 from a 4-5 MOA gun into a laser beam. It's not just a stock - it's a chassis system. The rifle is tension bedded with a mounting block, (adjustable)....Once you have it set up, it will not only bring you accuracy, but utility beyond anything the Mini-14 is capable of on it's own...

Back
Top Bottom