• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is how [...] I end up with an electronic front-stuffer

I watched it, but it didn't seem well thought out. They didn't even tinker with it too much. They shot it twice, destroyed the barrels and gave up.

I think it was more proof of concept. I also think he was trying to avoid pushing the envelope. EG, you put a balgel torso downrange at the end and next thing you know your video gets delisted or whatever, these days. Although he could have dodged that somewhat by breaking it up into a series and then if he had to pull the controversial one, then so be it, at least the other one could be retained, etc.

I've noticed similar kinds of restraint with other channels, even with guys who are ATF explosives licensed, they dont get into the weeds with "how they made the stuff thats inside their licensed device" type of thing. My gut impression is "getting too detailed is how you end up with feds at your doorstep" and by keeping it vague it at least somewhat avoids that kind of thing.

I think a lighter load of shot as well as smaller diameter pipe and about 60gr. would be a better starting point. Welded end would be safer too.

Back
Top Bottom