Buying Magazines Online

I know we can have parts shipped to our home address, not firearms or ammunition. What about magazines? I'm wanting a few more mags for my wifes Ruger LC9, so I'm shopping around but dont want to waste my time if I cant have them shipped to me. Thanks!

No problem for magazines. Most sellers will only ship 10 round mags to MA if you live there, which shouldn't be a problem for your LC9. Or they wont ship them at all if they are squeamish.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No problem for magazines. Most sellers will only ship 10 round mags to MA if you live there, which shouldn't be a problem for your LC9. Or they wont ship them at all if they are squeamish.

And sometimes they actually know the Mass laws...I just ordered a couple of preban hi-cap mags from a supplier online (out of state) and they called and emailed me asking for a copy of my LTC-A before completing the order.

It is 100% legal but some distributors/vendors are a bunch of pansies and won't ship anything to MA. For example, don't bother with sportsmansguide or cheaper than dirt... both are "afraid" of MA.

-Mike

what ever you do, don't out a friendly vendor please.

and yes, you can have mags shipped to your house. If a pre-ban hi-cap, a copy of your LTC-A is a reasonable request prior to shipment.

I have guns, ammo, and mags shipped to my house. Nothing illegal about it at all. Wanna know how? Hang around here for a while, go green, attend some shoots, get to know some folks and establish trust, and the info will be forthcoming.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

If it is just the tube with no follower and no baseplate, wouldn't that be ∞ rounds? You put one in and it comes out the other side.
You could buy magazine tubes even at the height of the federal ABW, they were sold as replacement parts.
The real question is will they ship it to MA

Back
Top Bottom