• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bump stock taking letter

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Both the wife and I got the EOPSS bump stock threat letter today, don't have one but I sympathize with those subject to this unconstitutional taking.

Here is my copy of the letter ready to be filed.

wbs9NXu.jpg

ok, since I'm the experienced commie here, here is how we used to wipe ass with Pravda newspapers (because no toilet paper)

Take that piece of paper, crumble in your hand. With practice you get better at crumbling without leaving big bumps. The trick is to crumble it long enough for paper to be soft, but not to overstretch it so your finger go through it when you are wiping. Straighten it up, use it, take picture, post it here. [wink]

Both the wife and I got the EOPSS bump stock threat letter today, don't have one but I sympathize with those subject to this unconstitutional taking.

Here is my copy of the letter ready to be filed.

wbs9NXu.jpg

Everybody save your letters! We should have a good old fashioned Draft Card (or bras for the ladies) Burning Party down on Boston Common!

April 19th sound good?

antiwar-demo.jpg

Last edited:
ok, since I'm the experienced commie here, here is how we used to wipe ass with Pravda newspapers (because no toilet paper)

Take that piece of paper, crumble in your hand. With practice you get better at crumbling without leaving big bumps. The trick is to crumble it long enough for paper to be soft, but not to overstretch it so your finger go through it when you are wiping. Straighten it up, use it, take picture, post it here. [wink]

I probably would suggest NOT to post it here after use...

On the side note, Pravda was not so bad, Red Star had wood splinters...

8690243-large.jpg

How many times can that be reused?

Got ours today. Went straight into the recycling bin, though it definitely would have been more pleasing to wipe my ass with them.

mine arrived the other day.

housemate: I think this is junk, but here.
me: Presort Standard, eh? Almost definitely. [opens envelope] Oh look, fire starter. Good thing they're confident enough in the self-reporting of address changes that they don't have to worry about forwarding service...

How much tax payer funds was waisted on this mailing ?

For the record I don't own the stocks, or care to.

But thank you just the same Mommy Mass Legistatiors I feel safer everyday.

Last edited:
Draw a red circle with a line through it, put it on the fence in front of the state house.

Who gets these things anyway? I don't own any bump stocks. Will they forward mine from my old MA address to NH?

So they sent this letter out to everyone with an FID or LTC. As someone pointed out in another thread, you don't need an LTC or FID to buy a bumpstock. I can see some kid putting one on his airsoft rifle just to be cool, or a small scale merchant having some. They will have no clue they are about to be felons.

Back
Top Bottom