Bullet strikes windshield of car traveling on Route 101 in Epping

I really hope that this BS isn't based off that ONE incident, and a bullet just happening to be in the road that got kicked up and busted a window. Some redneck could have been tooling around the seacoast area and popped a few shots into the air or something and a bullet lands in the road, then causes problems later.

If this is the case then why don't they shut down all the quarries and trucking companies every time a truck kicks up a rock that busts someones windshield? [rolleyes]

For four or five years in a row I had to replace my windshield from rocks on the southeast expressway. The bullet could have come from anywhere.

A cynic would think her windshield already had a crack; driver knows she will fail inspection (see the maroon "4" sticker up top? Last year's sticker) and figured this was an easy way to get SIG to cover the replacement.

Call me a cynic then because if you look at the upper right on her windshield there's indications of another impact and cracking - and if you look at multiple pictures you'll see the cracks don't reach the alleged hole from the bullet.

None of the ranges at Sig face 101. They all run parallel or are angled away.

Wanna bet? [wink]

I know a few of them and they are just -that- stupid. One guy does firewood for a living and doesn't carry a lick of insurance on any of the wood trucks or the milling operations. Says he doesn't need any of that shit. He sells the best damn wood around too! [smile]

Actually, there are quite a few, small time wood operators , and delivery trucks with no insurance. There is no money for that. Be lucky to get your wood and they do there job. Or go with out and be cold. Nice full truck of wood.

Reminds me of the trouble on Route 101 south of Sig Sauer in 2017.
Epping officials: Two shooting ranges at Sig Sauer weren't approved by town
State police said their investigation found that several rounds fired from Sig Sauer were found on Route 101. The investigation began after a Hampton woman said her vehicle was struck by a bullet while she was traveling west on Route 101 between exits 7 and 8.

State police determined that the bullet more than likely came from Sig Sauer, but the investigation found that it could not have been fired from a pistol at the time she was passing through the area.

State police Lt. John Hennessey has said it’s possible that the bullet was already on the highway and was kicked up by another vehicle and then struck the windshield.

Back
Top Bottom