• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullet Hits Bedford NH Home - No Reported Injuries

MaverickNH

NES Member

Anyone out shooting around Pulpit Rock in Bedford, NH Saturday?

”Police are investigating after a bullet hit a home in Bedford [NH] on Thursday afternoon. Bedford police said around 2:40 p.m., police responded to a home on Pulpit Road and located a small-caliber bullet that hit the residence. Police said it is not known whether it was intentional or an errant round, and no injuries were reported. Anyone who was in the area of Pulpit Road between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Thursday and has information about the investigation is asked to contact Bedford police at 603-472-5113.”

Reminds me of when my Dad asked me to put a ladder up on the side of my parents place in rural Brooksville, FL and put some calking in the holes “wood bees” had eaten out in the roof trim. It turned out the roof trim was aluminum and the holes were from bullets. A neighbor over the rise didn’t know a new home site had been carved out of the Palmetto bush scrubland and shot at trees from his porch, sometimes hitting the roof trim. We went over for a visit, had a beer on his porch and the guy gave my Dad a 38 revolver he didn’t want. My Mom planned to give that to me when he passed but we think a scumbag brother-in-law (now divorced out of the family) stole it.

We had a big circle driveway in TN and I used to find 38 wadcutters on it. They were practically undamaged therefore must have not had much juice when they landed. No holes in the house and they stopped before I could figure out who was sending them.

Back
Top Bottom