• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bug out Rifle

right, use a bolt action, able to fire 1 shot for every 6 that EACH of your autorifle using enemies can fire at you.

I'm glad that I have finally met up with a tactical expert that knows the real deal. [thinking]

Are you a troll?

I'll take aimed fire over spray and pray, have you ever even fired an AR15, M16 or M4?

First Rule: use a weapon that you are comfortable with. From 1968 to 1998 I was issued a variety of M16's: original Colt Contract (w/o forward assist) M16A1, M16A2. I've shot Colts, H&R's, and FN's. I always qualified with the weapon (like you know being in the military...BTW have you ever served or are you just an armchair wannabe?) I personally don't like that weapon...lots of people here do and many even own civilian versions of them made by a variety of manufacturers. That is there prerogative and I will not knock their choice. It works for them.

Now precisely what are your qualifications ?

Last edited:
OK, how about the post prior to that one? You just jumping in the conversation and yelling as loud as you, hoping someone will hear you and listen to your tactical expertise?

I don't care. those I am looking for soon enough see the light. The rest of you can go jump.

To repeat my question: what are your qualifications? Oh wait, let me guess; "World of Warcraft", airsoft, and Soldier of Fortune Magazine.

You probably have never heard of cover and concealment...but then again that's real world stuff...sorry I interrupted your fantasy, junior.

To repeat my question: what are your qualifications? Oh wait, let me guess; "World of Warcraft", airsoft, and Soldier of Fortune Magazine.

You probably have never heard of cover and concealment...but then again that's real world stuff...sorry I interrupted your fantasy, junior.
Dude, show some respect. This is the creator of the "tactical wheelbarrow".

Dude, show some respect. This is the creator of the "tactical wheelbarrow".

Ogami Itto, the pushcart assasin?

431px-Lonewolf4.jpg

Shogun_assassin.jpg

Duct tape a flashlight to the WASR and be good to go. Have not decided which type. The Black duct tape is a pretty solid choice but I will probably go with the digital camo "designer" duct tape, I don't want the duct tape to give away my position... or maybe the zebra print because it would have swag.

Duct tape a flashlight to the WASR and be good to go. Have not decided which type. The Black duct tape is a pretty solid choice but I will probably go with the digital camo "designer" duct tape, I don't want the duct tape to give away my position... or maybe the zebra print because it would have swag.

Duct tape will melt off a WASR because it takes that many rounds just to get on target.

Do they have duct tape in africa?

Back
Top Bottom