Bruno Shooters

I placed an order with them almost a week ago. I've tried calling e-mailing and get no response. I find this to be one of the worst places I have ever done business with. If I call the phone is always busy and just no response in an email. This is a highly unprofessional place and I suggest that you spend your money somewhere other than here. Someone chime in if they ordered from them recently and there experience.

They are pretty slow, but reliable. I ordered some stuff there and while I did have to wait, I got it and they did not charge my card till they boxed it up.

You have to cut them some slack, they seem to be a very small family run business that got swamped with purchases. So get off your high horse a bit and be patient, not every company has the shipping resources of Midway or Brownells.

[cerberus];3018906 said:
They are pretty slow, but reliable. I ordered some stuff there and while I did have to wait, I got it and they did not charge my card till they boxed it up.

You have to cut them some slack, they seem to be a very small family run business that got swamped with purchases. So get off your high horse a bit and be patient, not every company has the shipping resources of Midway or Brownells.

Not saying they have to have super fast shipping. But at least have the phone on an return an email. I'm not the only one this is happening to. It's not that hard to reply to a customer considering the customer is what keeps your business open.

I think when you are getting inundated by calls from probably thousands of people who all expect items to ship the next day, it can get a little overwhelming. I had the exact same feeling, I called got a busy signal and started to get worried. I sent them an e-mail through their contact me page with my order number and they got back to me within a day and everything shipped fine.

On the other hand, Mako answers the phone all the time and they charged my card right away and still did not ship 6+ weeks later. I would put them as less professional than Brunos.

I'm waiting on an order from February 8 for items their website said were in stock at that point. Sent a few emails, no response. They don't answer the phone. I'm hoping for the best but this is discouraging.

Back
Top Bottom