first gun from new england shooters warehouse. 2thumbs up

I just wanted to let everyone know of my recent experience with new england shooters warehouse in tewksbury ma. I purchased a new ruger sr45 and I dealt with Linda and i was very happy with the whole experience. This was the first gunshop i have walked into where i actually felt welcome and i didnt feel like i was constantly being stared at etc. I origianally went in on sunday and put the gun on layaway just so i could discuss it with the fiancee first. Very nice people to deal with and i will most definitely be doing a more business with them in the future. I highly recommend them to anyone in the area.
Their inventory is pretty small but that is to be expected in a new business just starting out. They have plenty of 45 caliber ammo though so im happy.

thanks again linda.
jeff

I just wanted to let everyone know of my recent experience with new england shooters warehouse in tewksbury ma. I purchased a new ruger sr45 and I dealt with Linda and i was very happy with the whole experience. This was the first gunshop i have walked into where i actually felt welcome and i didnt feel like i was constantly being stared at etc. I origianally went in on sunday and put the gun on layaway just so i could discuss it with the fiancee first. Very nice people to deal with and i will most definitely be doing a more business with them in the future. I highly recommend them to anyone in the area.
Their inventory is pretty small but that is to be expected in a new business just starting out. They have plenty of 45 caliber ammo though so im happy.

thanks again linda.
jeff
Congrats on the purchase, let us know how it shoots, I want to get one

I was there for the first time last week and I thought it was just ok. Selection is slim and service was nothing to get exited about IMO. I had visited about 7 shops that day and this was the only one that I thought hmm not sure if I'll return. Don't get me wrong, it's not that they were rude or anything just didn't seem like they were trying very hard to sell guns unless you wanted what they had in the display. Tried to order something and they said "oh they're not taking any orders right now" So I said ok thank you then went to another shop and orderd the same gun I was just told earlier that the manufacturer wasn't taking any orders for. [thinking] That being said I might give them another shot later on down the road. And keep in mind this was my personal experience, so I am in no way telling anyone not to go there. Infact I recommend people go and draw their own conclusion because not everyone is the same and who knows someone else might go and have a great experience with them. And OP congrates on your new purchase, enjoy it [cheers]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom