Natchez Shooters Supply **BAD**

cmacclel

NES Member
Me and a buddy ordered scopes that had a rebate that expired on the 31st if December and had to be postmarked by the end of January. The orders where placed 12/28 and they **CHARGED** our credit cards 2 days later. Granted we both new there was going to be a delay in shipping when we placed the order but we received an E-Mail yesterday that out orders may take 2+ more weeks before they ship. I called them to confirm this last night and was told the same thing over the phone. I explained to them how if it took them 2 more weeks to ship then most likely the rebates ($100) would have expired. They said well you can *cancel* the order. So we went ahead and canceled the orders and now there telling us IT WILL TAKE 2 WEEKS for them to credit our credit cards. This is absolute BS there never should have charged our cards until shipment!

I know most gun places are slammed right now but 3+ weeks to ship an in stock item is CRAP! and furthermore knowing there is going to be a shipping delay and charging your credit card anyway is even more CRAP!!

Sorry to hear that you had a problem with them. It has to be related to all the craziness going on right now. I have been dealing with them for years with nothing but great service.

That's surprising. They have a very good rep for the most part and I've scored some good deals (with good service if you jump through the "living in MA" hoops) from them in the past. It might have been a legit mistake on their part.

That's surprising. They have a very good rep for the most part and I've scored some good deals (with good service if you jump through the "living in MA" hoops) from them in the past. It might have been a legit mistake on their part.

I understand their backed up as most shops are. The fact that there are going to hold onto my Money for almost a month is utter BS.

Last edited:
Many online retailers don't have a choice when your credit card is charged. For most small businesses, most of the transactions go through a very small number of "processing" companies. Those processors are pushing (in fact fining) their customers if they store your credit card information. Because of this, most transactions are authorized immediately and then charged when their "batch" is processed (daily). Small retailers rarely have a true "live" inventory. They sell it to you, and place their order with the wholesaler. Not defending this company. I just have intimate knowledge of how this system works. Just sayin.

Is there any way to pay for the item, while hiding a MA Billing Address ?

I want to buy a Semi-Auto Shotgun that is totally MA-Legal, but Bud cancels any order that has a MA Billing Address. I tried to have it shipped to a NH FFL - no go with Bud's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom