• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Seeing as it wasn't reported that he hung himself with Charmin from a drop shorter than his height, or that he committed suicide in prison 6 months after getting a tattoo which basically states "they're trying to get me, if I'm imprisoned I won't commit suicide, but they might pretend it's suicide" - I'm going to say yes, he D-E-D dead.

I'm just wondering what happened to that light skinned, straight haired, blonde guy with coke bottle glasses from September's wedding - y'know this Allen guy. Did he get a desert-wanderer tan, dye his hair darker, grow a beard, get a perm, and buy contact lenses, all so he could go out and forget how to drive a box truck - which he apparently used to do for a living?

Also do a lot of anti-black racist anti-semites put their "preferred pronouns" on social media and wear soyboy loungewear?
Bernie Bro worked over by a crack team at the Hoover Building will do it I guess.

In Israel the guests are expected to gift large sums when they attend these events, so the events themselves become profit-making enterprises which you can really not refuse to attend. The men make the gifts, almost always cash, while the women keep track of payments received and payments made over the years and expect to break even in the long run. My friend's mother was devastated when my friend failed to get married in Israel as the expected profit from a first born son's wedding was a sweet US$100K or thereabouts - more than three hundred thousand shekels.
I thought the Italians were bad

View: https://youtu.be/OZ8plFxMp40

My Israeli friend told me, to my great surprise, that Stalin's birthday is still celebrated (by Russian Jews) in Israel.
You make it sound like a national holiday. In reality, it's probably a couple of hundred of old Commie bastards. I'm sure, if you look hard enough, you'll find people in Israel who celebrate Hitler's birthday.

You make it sound like a national holiday. In reality, it's probably a couple of hundred of old Commie bastards. I'm sure, if you look hard enough, you'll find people in Israel who celebrate Hitler's birthday.

Not my intent. I'm just repeating what my buddy told me. I also learned from him that Israel is diverse. He grew up in an apartment building with five or six different ethnicities/nationalities. Every apartment had two kitchens, of course. The reality of Israel is not what I expected, at all.

He also told me, btw, there is one Orthodox sect, Neturei Karta, with some unusual views. So the whole thing is confusing. Israel is complicated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrT7LxtfqlU

Last edited:
All we have is Rollins, and that's what'll probably go down as "the story."

So maybe not.

My Winthrop peeps tell me that the Superintendent there just sent out a letter announcing a few events this week, like a vigil and some counseling and such. Along with that came a few platitudes about what happened and how the community doesn't support hate, yada yada.

Apparently, this letter mentions that the killer was motivated by "anti-Semitic and hate-fueled violence," or something like that. Zero mention of racism, BLM, skin color, etc. Interesting.

I still think what I thought the other day: the investigation's going one way (antisemitism), while Rolllins is going another (racism) by putting her own spin on it for the cameras and inserting a race narrative where the evidence supports it only minimally.

I'm sure, if you look hard enough, you'll find people in Israel who celebrate Hitler's birthday.

There is that too. Judaism and Zionism in Israel do not wholly overlap. My buddy translated this for me.

02_541.jpg

Here is a little update. Apparently a backpack was found with some more weapons in it.

"According to a police log obtained by 5 Investigates, a runner found a bullet in that area just before 6 a.m. Sunday. That runner met police, and that is when officers discovered the backpack stashed with ammunition and weapons.

Sources tell 5 Investigates that police found about 100 rounds of ammunition, loaded magazine clips, brass knuckles and several knives in the backpack, along with a few books and a prescription written for Nathan Allen."

Makes sense. I always keep my prescriptions and incriminating books with my double top secret weapons cache that I leave behind on my way to do something illegal.

You could get from the condo to Cal's easily, either on the sidewalk or on a trail that curls around behind the old Ft Banks, behind the cemetery. That trail comes out right into Cal's lot, if I recall correctly.

Here is a little update. Apparently a backpack was found with some more weapons in it.

Well, I'll be darned.

The trail mentioned in that WCVB article is the "trail that curls around behind the old Ft Banks, behind the cemetery."

Lol. I should totally be a detective. [rofl] I'm also about 85% sure I know which cop took down the perp, lol. Army vet, if I'm not mistaken, and I actually know his mom pretty well. I'll be curious how long it takes before we hear an announcement.

"According to a police log obtained by 5 Investigates, a runner found a bullet in that area just before 6 a.m. Sunday. That runner met police, and that is when officers discovered the backpack stashed with ammunition and weapons.

Sources tell 5 Investigates that police found about 100 rounds of ammunition, loaded magazine clips, brass knuckles and several knives in the backpack, along with a few books and a prescription written for Nathan Allen."

Makes sense. I always keep my prescriptions and incriminating books with my double top secret weapons cache that I leave behind on my way to do something illegal.
Wow, convincing stash there. And the brass knuckles... clearly a weapon of mass destruction. Whole thing makes it seem even less credible and possibly staged. Very odd.

I must know what the drug is on that RX. is it Amoxicillin? Zyprexa? What is it without that information it's just hype.

Minus the script.. I wonder what kind of magazines were found. Are they 10 round magazines? Are they preban?

I originally thought this was the Winthrop Sgt.

However, it is not. It is a Revere Sgt. Based on the patch shape and another photo.

Is that an SBR? With Optics and a 30 round magazine...

I'm not familiar with AR-15 stuff at all but that's a cool looking rifle.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624908281589.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624908281589.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 80
I must know what the drug is on that RX. is it Amoxicillin? Zyprexa? What is it without that information it's just hype.

Minus the script.. I wonder what kind of magazines were found. Are they 10 round magazines? Are they preban?

I originally thought this was the Winthrop Sgt.

However, it is not. It is a Revere Sgt. Based on the patch shape and another photo.

Yeah, that's not Winthrop PD. They've got blue stripes.

If my sources are right, the Winthrop sergeant just went ahead and used his handgun. The pic I have is grainy, but looks like a WPD baseball cap and shades. Facial hair, trimmed close. TALL.

So maybe not.

My Winthrop peeps tell me that the Superintendent there just sent out a letter announcing a few events this week, like a vigil and some counseling and such. Along with that came a few platitudes about what happened and how the community doesn't support hate, yada yada.

Apparently, this letter mentions that the killer was motivated by "anti-Semitic and hate-fueled violence," or something like that. Zero mention of racism, BLM, skin color, etc. Interesting.

I still think what I thought the other day: the investigation's going one way (antisemitism), while Rolllins is going another (racism) by putting her own spin on it for the cameras and inserting a race narrative where the evidence supports it only minimally.

She’s spinning her color duh. Can’t let the Jews steal the BLM thunder.

Holding out for a zoobow.

johnnyseven1.jpg

Sources tell 5 Investigates that police found about 100 rounds of ammunition, loaded magazine clips, brass knuckles and several knives in the backpack, along with a few books and a prescription written for Nathan Allen.

3WcNeh3.jpeg

The whole thing's weird. We must not have some key facts.
I think the evidence will eventually point to something inconvenient and it will become a, "we will never know the motive" Mandalay Bay style story smothered with a Mypillow (Promocode "POSO" or "WarRoom" for up to 66% off) until it stops moving.

Last edited:

View: https://twitter.com/TurtleboyTweets/status/1409932982983532544

I'm starting to wonder if the perp's racist writings are CRT (which is racist, but not by the lefty definition) being spun by Rollins' and others out of political convenience.

Read my earlier post... This guy was no neo-huwite supremo type.

With that said, if he was a post-modernist, it wouldn't surprise me if whoever the guy was may have been going to the Synagogue. The lefties these days really have it out for non-secular Jews - the sort who would actually be in Temple on Saturday.

Wow, convincing stash there. And the brass knuckles... clearly a weapon of mass destruction. Whole thing makes it seem even less credible and possibly staged. Very odd.
I heard from a reliable source that there was a pair of clackers and an unregistered zoobow in the bag also.

So maybe not.

that definitely makes more sense where his wife is a Bernie supporter (he likely is a lefty nut too). Bernie had a lot of anti Jew supporters

HuffingATon Post:

“…The district attorney’s office is thus far keeping the full contents of Allen’s notebooks from the public. Of the information it has released, perhaps the most unique or idiosyncratic detail is that Allen described white people as “apex predators.”

Researchers at Western States Center, a civil rights organization that monitors extremists, alerted HuffPost this week that on the morning of the shooting in Winthrop, there was a mention of “apex predator” in a post in an influential far-right channel on Telegram, a messaging app frequented by extremists.

The post, written by an anonymous administrator of the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel, reacted with anger to the recent sentencing of Derek Chauvin — the white former police officer who murdered George Floyd in Minneapolis last year, setting off a wave of anti-racist protests across the country — to 23 years in prison.
“Skip the bullshit and buy ammo, get right with God, learn to become the apex predator nonwhites used to fear and respect,” the user wrote.

Later that day, a few hours after Allen allegedly shot and killed Cooper and Green in Winthrop, an administrator for the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel announced that they would “no longer post anything to this channel, but it will be maintained for archive purposes.” It seemed a sudden and surprising announcement. The channel had been a fixture in the far-right ecosystem for a while, with The Intercept noting that it had over 6,600 members as of Jan. 6.
Reached for comment, an admin claimed the “Boogaloo Intel Drop channel” was abandoned because it had been “banned on Google and IOS devices” and that it would continue to “serve as a backup and archive for our other channel.”
Stephen Piggott, a program analyst at the Western States Center, thinks it’s possible Allen may have made the “apex predator” post.

“If the shooter posted the message, it would point to a clear motive for the attack,” he told HuffPost. “The message is essentially a call for white people to launch a race war. If the shooter was the author, the post can be read as a short-form manifesto.”

It’s also possible that Allen was in the channel and just saw the post that morning.”

HuffingATon Post:

“…The district attorney’s office is thus far keeping the full contents of Allen’s notebooks from the public. Of the information it has released, perhaps the most unique or idiosyncratic detail is that Allen described white people as “apex predators.”

Researchers at Western States Center, a civil rights organization that monitors extremists, alerted HuffPost this week that on the morning of the shooting in Winthrop, there was a mention of “apex predator” in a post in an influential far-right channel on Telegram, a messaging app frequented by extremists.

The post, written by an anonymous administrator of the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel, reacted with anger to the recent sentencing of Derek Chauvin — the white former police officer who murdered George Floyd in Minneapolis last year, setting off a wave of anti-racist protests across the country — to 23 years in prison.
“Skip the bullshit and buy ammo, get right with God, learn to become the apex predator nonwhites used to fear and respect,” the user wrote.

Later that day, a few hours after Allen allegedly shot and killed Cooper and Green in Winthrop, an administrator for the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel announced that they would “no longer post anything to this channel, but it will be maintained for archive purposes.” It seemed a sudden and surprising announcement. The channel had been a fixture in the far-right ecosystem for a while, with The Intercept noting that it had over 6,600 members as of Jan. 6.
Reached for comment, an admin claimed the “Boogaloo Intel Drop channel” was abandoned because it had been “banned on Google and IOS devices” and that it would continue to “serve as a backup and archive for our other channel.”
Stephen Piggott, a program analyst at the Western States Center, thinks it’s possible Allen may have made the “apex predator” post.

“If the shooter posted the message, it would point to a clear motive for the attack,” he told HuffPost. “The message is essentially a call for white people to launch a race war. If the shooter was the author, the post can be read as a short-form manifesto.”

It’s also possible that Allen was in the channel and just saw the post that morning.”
Perhaps Telegram is where our Bernie Bro was radicalized by Hoover Bldg Man

Last edited:
HuffingATon Post:

I‘m sure they know by now whether he accessed that site, or posted to it. It’s an interesting correlation, though.

Back
Top Bottom