****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Meh.

My take is that the shooter was probably anti-Jew AND anti-black, and that he was in that neighborhood because he was planning on shooting Jews. When he couldn’t, he defaulted to blacks. I‘m sure he was racist. That doesn’t mean race was his primary motivation in stealing a car and heading out with homicidal intent.

I think I’ve said that about four times, lol.

Sometimes people take things the wrong way. I forgot NES isn't a private conversation among a hundred people. I have this paranoid feeling I may pay for that in the long run.

Last edited:
I know you're not a racist but were just exploring the nuances of the awful events, shades of gray if you will.

Given Rollins own historical explorations "of nuances" and lack of evidence, she's the DA who cried "wolf". Thus, questioning the shades of gray in any case falling in her jurisdiction is valid.

Yeah, I think even Rollins’ fans should be able to recognize her blatant bias. Hell, she’s even proud of it. This case probably does have racial factors involved, but her coming out and assuming not 24 hours after the shooting that “white supremacy“ caused it? More than antisemitism?

Yeah. No. Do some more investigation before you open your mouth, please.

MartAnt believes the fact that both Allen's victims were black is evidence of Allen's racism. This is very likely true.

I know you're not a racist but were just exploring the nuances of the awful events, shades of gray if you will.
He's also, according to his profile, been "a Republican" since he was 6 or younger. So he was barely capable of meaningful cognition, but already knew what political party he strongly adhered to. If his posts are any example, those cognitive abilities aren't much advanced since then; little loss for us.

We know we're messing around for entertainment purposes, squeaky clean law-abiding citizens all. But I can see how some of the stuff here could be taken the wrong way by folks without much of a sense of humor. The whole country has lost its sense of humor as a matter of fact.

We know we're messing around for entertainment purposes, squeaky clean law-abiding citizens all. But I can see how some of the stuff here could be taken the wrong way by folks without much of a sense of humor. The whole country has lost its sense of humor as a matter of fact.
Could be worse.

We could be discussing Don Rumsfeld.

He's also, according to his profile, been "a Republican" since he was 6 or younger. So he was barely capable of meaningful cognition, but already knew what political party he strongly adhered to. If his posts are any example, those cognitive abilities aren't much advanced since then; little loss for us.
Sounds like a phony influencer account.

Sounds like a phony influencer account.
One of the free web sites that collects stuff like birthday,
political contributions, etc. sez this about him:

Personal Details​
...​
Politics: Republican Party​

But the page starts out with:

Nathan Allen, a WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORIST, has a birthday on <Date>. Previously city included <City>, <ST>. In the past, Nathan has also been known as <Name>. Nathan maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends, associates, & neighbors -- including <Name>, <Name>, <Name>.​

And it already said this on Monday.

Conclusion: Trolls began Joe Jobbing him immediately, regardless of whatever really happened.

Personal Details​
...​

Nathan Allen, a WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORIST, has a birthday on <Date>. Previously city included <City>, <ST>. In the past, Nathan has also been known as <Name>. Nathan maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends, associates, & neighbors -- including <Name>, <Name>, <Name>.​

Conclusion: Trolls began Joe Jobbing him immediately, regardless of whatever really happened.
In case of confusion, my comment was about @MartAnt, not the subject of the thread...

Personal Details​
...​

I think the reference was to MartAnt, who won’t read this. According to him.

I think the reference was to MartAnt, who won’t read this. According to him.
I was referring to him. NES has a pattern of accounts created during election years that post very little and go dormant except for opining on a influential news story in a way which doesn't add anything to the discussion or repeats a narrative in a bubble unrelated to the discussion at hand. I presume it's meant to shape search engine results or nudge opinion.

I was referring to him. NES has a pattern of accounts created during election years that post very little and go dormant except for opining on a influential news story in a way which doesn't add anything to the discussion or repeats a narrative in a bubble unrelated to the discussion at hand. I presume it's meant to shape search engine results or nudge opinion.
They usually appear in threads that are discussing events being covered nationwide. This started off as a local thing that eventually got some sort of national coverage. The troll accounts were dormant during the local phase but activated as soon as CNN, Newsweek, etc picked up the story. Curious...🤔

They usually appear in threads that are discussing events being covered nationwide. This started off as a local thing that eventually got some sort of national coverage. The troll accounts were dormant during the local phase but activated as soon as CNN, Newsweek, etc picked up the story. Curious...🤔
Preevyet! I am local man, concerned about such matters as this topic of conversation.
417CC393-BB55-4FB9-BDAD-3E627D083144.jpeg

Are you freakin serious, all you can comment and insinuate is that Rollins is playing the race card...cause since the only people to die were African Americans, that's still no evidence the guy was racist against African Americans. 7 shots fired into an ex trooper...oh wait, he doesn't rate cause he a not a white state trooper.
I certainly remember why I stop coming to this board and also why my family think I'm crazy for 1)being a republican last 30+ years and 2)defending 2nd amendment.

You will reply. I won't read it.

I had to give this post a like just on rage style points alone. If ever someone was curious about the earliest steps on the path taken by an eventual mass shooter, look no further than MartAnt's non-sensical mini-rant. I wonder if this is an example of how it all started for Nathan Allen, albeit likely occurring on a leftist discussion site.

This case probably does have racial factors involved, but her coming out and assuming not 24 hours after the shooting that “white supremacy“ caused it? More than antisemitism?

It's not so much the speculation about this guy's motivation that is really objectionable in and of itself, rather the eagerness to fit it into a broader political narrative. Yes, there are white supremacists lurking about in relatively small numbers, and every now and again one of these idiot bastards will commit, or attempt to commit, some atrocity. Is this just evidence of the same status quo that we've lived with for generations? Or is it really evidence of some trend? The narrative is that these guys are growing in numbers and becoming more dangerous than before. The political part of that narrative is that the political adversaries of Democrats actually approve, so if you are a "person of color", only Democrats want to keep you safe.

I love it when they spew truly disconcerting details like they are some sort of virtue…

There is a clear policy going on now. Make everything about race, even if it had nothing to do with it. The news had on some crime in Idaho yesterday and no one was black. But the black news guy on the scene still said I need to add something first, If they were black they would not be allowed to sit and talk to the police.

🤣 Is this really a thing? Why have I never heard this before?

I'm aware of the Slav squat, wasn't aware of the whole heels down thing

LOL trying to squat on my heels. Literally cant even do it. (Russian, Polish, and Irish heritage fwiw)

I'm aware of the Slav squat, wasn't aware of the whole heels down thing
Wait'll you see how they drink water in Israel.
Bible+1970+04++700.jpg

LOL trying to squat on my heels. Literally cant even do it. (Russian, Polish, and Irish heritage fwiw)
It's nothing to do with heritage (I have all the same) and entirely about practice. If you open your stance and hips, it'll be easier. But it tends to be hard for westerners because we just tend to sit instead.

Back
Top Bottom