• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING: Federal Judge Rules AR-15′s Are “Dangerous and Unusual,” Not Protected by 2

based on what facts? dangerous how?

I love this ruling... ripe for appeal
Absolute BS. Any judge can rule any given gun not covered by 2A. Two EFFIN bad - they are ALL covered under 2A. If it fires a bullet, it's covered! SBR, Full auto? Need to repeal some laws....

How would you like that going down on your wank?[puke2] Seen better set of teeth inside a on a horses mouth!

No thanks, but she does have nice facial features. Fix the teeth, pluck eyebrows, some makeup... Sh!t, I just described Jenner again.

I thought the core reason for the 2nd amendment was to arm the Citizens so that they could keep a Tyrannical Government in check....not about self-defense or hunting....

"Finally, despite the plaintiffs’ claims that they would like to use assault weapons for defensive purposes, assault weapons are military-style weapons designed for offensive use,"

So never in the history of the military has a squad, unit, platoon, or battalion ever taken a defensive posture with an M16 since they have been in service? They always attacked and never had to "defend" a position? I mean I know the US Military is the BEST in the world but there had to be at least one time they used their weapons to defend themselves. That's the whole point behind a firearm. It can be used for offense or defense just like a baseball bat or a knife or a brick. She is a mushroom. I think her elevator stopped going to the top a long time ago.

Nope. They switch to the flintlocks.

Finally, despite the plaintiffs’ claims that they would like to use assault weapons for defensive purposes, assault weapons are military-style weapons designed for offensive use, and are equally, or possibly even more effective, in functioning and killing capacity as their fully automatic versions.

So using that logic, society would be safer if all the semi autos were exchanged for full autos. I guess "spraying bullets" really isn't that dangerous and we won't be hearing them use that term anymore.

The important thing is gun owners lost in Maryland--significantly--and the absurdity of the judge's ruling illustrates the need for gun owners to abandon ban states for free states to bolster the ranks of gun owners where they can make a difference.

The Democrats will just eliminate the electoral college making free states irrelevant. You have to fight them everywhere.

That judge a jabroni. The AR 15 is far easier to get around here, and I am sure in most parts of the country then a pump shotgun.

This dude clearly has no idea what he's talking about. I defy you to back any of this up with facts sir!

Unusual? How many AR's and AKs are floating around out there? http://gunssavelives.net/blog/court...s-and-unusual-not-protected-by-2nd-amendment/

- - - Updated - - -

Brought to you by this handsome judge
judge.jpg

You pretty much have to be living in an urban collectivist dead zone to not know that AR-15s and 30-round mags are in common use. Apart from maybe a Ruger 10-22 I can't think of a gun that is more common.

Maybe they should have gone with stats of the percentage of ARs compared to other rifles purchased in the last 10 years instead of total number of guns in the country since the revolution.

Then the antis would be left arguing that no rifle was protected, like the 10/22 or a .308 or a 700, because I'd guess the AR outsells every other dingle type of rifle. I have no proof of course, but that's be my guess.

Upon review of all the parties’ evidence, the court seriously doubts that the banned assault long guns are commonly possessed for lawful purposes

assault long gun? Hey, no bias there.

oh good. they can tell us what guns are safe under the 2nd amendment, then tell us what to say under the 1st and what religions we should practice.

I love the typical arguments form libtards.

"the founding fathers had no idea machine guns would be made"
"the Bill of rights was written in a time of war" which we all know it was AFTER the war, good try though.
"guns are only ok for hunting" really... dont see that in there.
"its was written with muskets in mind so only muskets are what they wanted"

you want them? you know where to get them, I'll be waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

When did Ed Markey become a judge?!

8.2 million assault weapons in civilian hands ... NO. We possess semi-auto rifles. BTW, I bet 8.2 million have been bought since Obama was elected for a second term. I am doing my part to make them more common!

I have had enough of these judges and politicians. I think many in the rest of the US have as well. How much more of a push will it take before the rest of those asleep finally wake up?

complete B.S ruling. Go to any major civilian or L/E school things like Sig ,S&W etc compare how many Revolver or Pump action/bolt action classes they teach,Then compare with how many Semi Auto Pistol and Modern Sporting rifle classes they teach.

8.2 million assault weapons in civilian hands ... NO. We possess semi-auto rifles. BTW, I bet 8.2 million have been bought since Obama was elected for a second term. I am doing my part to make them more common!

JFC... Is it already time for me to buy another "assault" rifle?

Upon review of all the parties’ evidence, the court seriously doubts

The court "seriously doubts"???? Really?? She writes a decision using an internet B.S. phrase? Just like when people very commonly say or type "I highly doubt". It's not even an English phrase that makes any sense. You either doubt, or you don't. You can't "seriously" doubt or "highly" doubt. It's an either/or word. The fact that people use the qualifiers "seriously" and "highly" in common usage drives me nuts. CRACK OPEN A GRAMMAR BOOK BITCH!!

She clearly isn't smart enough to sit on a bench, let alone make important decisions such as whether or not an AR or AK qualifies under the 2A.

I hear ya but that is like saying if you have cancer in your lungs, you should abandon them and focus on your other organs. These are the places where we need to fight hardest.

I think it was last year that Judge Scalia indicated that it is time to hear a case to show permanently that common-use firearms are all covered by the 2nd amendment. Maybe this is the one. He did say something about excluding howitzers and rocket launchers though. When you get lemons, ...

The important thing is gun owners lost in Maryland--significantly--and the absurdity of the judge's ruling illustrates the need for gun owners to abandon ban states for free states to bolster the ranks of gun owners where they can make a difference.

Last edited:
Can I use her teeth as reactive targets?

Too late![rofl]

On a serious note, this one is way left field and wacky. Should be a real 'soft pitch' for further review- 100% agree with others on this.

Activist judge? Key qualification for AG??

Edit: Free states are boring, much more fun to sling shiite from a ban state. I'm much more active since moving from TN to MA. Pretty tough to overcome the moonbat numbers from Boston metro area, but no need to ever concede.

Last edited:
it's so wrong in the many ways already stated but it also perpetuates the mythical liberal class structure pertaining to gun laws:

1. Military exempt primarily for foreign defense;

2. state and federal government "law enforcement" agents, including the judge, district attorney (defence lawyer), and multiple law enforcement defense witnesses in this case--they are all EXEMPT FOR LIFE for these very laws they impose; and

3. citizens, formerly known as the people, we are the only class subject to gun laws, hence the name subjects.

What's that noise? Just the founding fathers rolling in their graves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom