BREAKING: Federal Judge Rules AR-15′s Are “Dangerous and Unusual,” Not Protected by 2

Unusual? How many AR's and AKs are floating around out there? http://gunssavelives.net/blog/court...s-and-unusual-not-protected-by-2nd-amendment/

- - - Updated - - -

Brought to you by this handsome judge
judge.jpg

Is that Sam Elliot without a Mustache

She's partly right you know. None of you have any excuse anymore, so tomorrow you should all go out and buy .308 caliber M1A rifles.
Or the Ruger Scout like good ole Jeff Cooper wanted you to buy.

I mean down at the range those AR's sound loud until someone brings in a real rifle.
After that those AR's just make these "pew pew pew" sounds and it's rather quite annoying, like a mosquito buzzing in your ear.

gv52f92456.jpg

f3e56f4c4fd5.jpg

pew pew pew [laugh]

I thought the core reason for the 2nd amendment was to arm the Citizens so that they could keep a Tyrannical Government in check....not about self-defense or hunting....
TThis Judge is the Government, that could be teeing up a SCOTUS case fto coincide with Kennedy's retirement. This is calculated steps to disarm the People.

" ... being necessary to the security of a free state. ... " , not home defense , not hunting , not competition. An appointed official contorting logic and English into a decision that my most basic rights , endowed by the Creator , before government exists - is a threat to the security of my free state.

One of these days DHS will start kicking doors of people who say the wrong things , on the left and the right.

First they came for my States rights but I didn't care , because Massachusetts sucks and I was high anyway , then they came for my politically incorrect speech , and called me bad names , but I didn't speak up because I might get called a racist. Then they came for my firearms , and the Left , and middle sheeple didn't care because it might save a children , and give the illusion of safety.

Then they ****ed everybody over really hard , and there was nobody able to shoot back. Now I take the government bus to the rice fields to labor for 16 hours a day and hope the Party doesn't decide to kill me.

She has at least two chins, just making an observation

- - - Updated - - -

She's partly right you know. None of you have any excuse anymore, so tomorrow you should all go out and buy .308 caliber M1A rifles.
Or the Ruger Scout like good ole Jeff Cooper wanted you to buy.

I mean down at the range those AR's sound loud until someone brings in a real rifle.
After that those AR's just make these "pew pew pew" sounds and it's rather quite annoying, like a mosquito buzzing in your ear.

gv52f92456.jpg

f3e56f4c4fd5.jpg

pew pew pew [laugh]

She has at least two chins. just making an observation.

I look forward to the appeal.

The anti's took 1 step forward.

Soon they will be taking 3 steps back after the appeal.

This crazy woman may end up solidifying the 2a and AR's.

I look forward to the appeal.

The anti's took 1 step forward.

Soon they will be taking 3 steps back after the appeal.

This crazy woman may end up solidifying the 2a and AR's.
Hope your right, but it could solidify the anti base prior to the Nov election. Activists judges are going to reach out on orders from the white house to garner strength any way they can in order to get their base all riled up!

Federalist Paper 28, Alexander Hamilton to the People of New York
http://www.constitution.org/fed/federa28.htm
If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.

I'm somewhat ashamed at how many posts here about the way she looks, rather than discussing or ridiculing her absurd ruling.

Right, because y'all a bunch of handsome folks, and that's what matters.

Can someone please explain to me why what she looks like has *any* bearing whatsoever on anything?

Can someone explain to me why there's such outrage and mockery of her *looks*, instead of the completely dumb-ass things she said?

When you abandon reasoned arguments and resort to ad hominem attacks it makes you look desperate and scared.

When the attacks are primarily about her sexuality and what you would/wouldn't do to her, it makes us all look like red-neck misogynistic douchebags.

Cut it out, it cheapens all of us.

Her ruling is moronic, ill-informed, short sighted, and ripe with appeal opportunity that could do really great things for gun owners. Stick to that.

I hear ya but that is like saying if you have cancer in your lungs, you should abandon them and focus on your other organs. These are the places where we need to fight hardest.

I think it was last year that Judge Scalia indicated that it is time to hear a case to show permanently that common-use firearms are all covered by the 2nd amendment. Maybe this is the one. He did say something about excluding howitzers and rocket launchers though. When you get lemons, ...
Scalia's point about howitzers and rocket launchers was based on the premise that those arms cannot be borne by a person. You might not like the logic, but at least it's based in the text of the 2A.

It might also be worth researching whether the founders believed in private individual ownership of cannons and other heavy weapons.

In the end a purely academic discussion...

8.2 million assault weapons in civilian hands ... NO. We possess semi-auto rifles. BTW, I bet 8.2 million have been bought since Obama was elected for a second term. I am doing my part to make them more common!

I have had enough of these judges and politicians. I think many in the rest of the US have as well. How much more of a push will it take before the rest of those asleep finally wake up?
Good and plainly obvious point that the ruling is based on a political term popularized by a person dedicated to ending gun ownership in the US (Sugarmann). Also, as mentioned, "Newtown" was in the text as well, as if that has anything to do with technical descriptions of specific types of long guns. That such a ridiculous ruling was made by a federal judge does not bode well for us.

Good and plainly obvious point that the ruling is based on a political term popularized by a person dedicated to ending gun ownership in the US (Sugarmann). Also, as mentioned, "Newtown" was in the text as well, as if that has anything to do with technical descriptions of specific types of long guns. That such a ridiculous ruling was made by a federal judge does not bode well for her career.

Fify

Scalia's point about howitzers and rocket launchers was based on the premise that those arms cannot be borne by a person. You might not like the logic, but at least it's based in the text of the 2A.

It might also be worth researching whether the founders believed in private individual ownership of cannons and other heavy weapons.

In the end a purely academic discussion...

From what I understand, there were plenty of privately-owned cannon back in the 1770's.

Also, is there a link to the appeal legal fund? The Benjamins need to start flowing.

Could write for days on this. But at the end of the day none of it was based on fact. Assault rifles are nothing more than military style rifles. So a m1 issued to the troops in ww2 is ok but an ar15 made for civilians is not? Are we going to ban cars next that go over 55mph?

Ruling was capricious and not based on facts. Facts are that we don't prosecute criminals for firearms possession and its easier to go after law abiding citizens to say you are doing something. The real answer is you need to push the crime ridden ebt funded shithole of Baltimore into the sea to see a decrease in crime. But that would eliminate democratic voters which is what this is all about. Pretend your doing something so you can stay in power. But pick on the other people who would not vote for you anyway

Last edited:
If only you were correct.

Instead she will be lauded as a hero by the ruling class.

She will never face a confirmation hearing without this ruling and the flaws in the logic and overt political spin being raised.

ETA: Add to that getting slapped down on appeal.

Unless the dems push through more simple majority confirmations (or have a 60+ seat majority) and the NRA ceases to exist, her career has reached her Peter Principle level.

Last edited:
So what is the practical implication of this? That AR and AKs can now be banned, on a federal level? Or no implication at all?

No, the only implication is that this judge showed us how much she wants a political appointment, and how little she cares about the Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom