Bravo Company cancels contract with Milwaukee PD

I know, hear that argument all the time. You guys are so worried about Tyranny and the gov right? Then why is it cool soldiers to carry crazy weapons? It's ok because everyone realizes it'd be dumb to handicap soldiers over seas. So I come back home, put on a different uniform, still deal with people who want to do me bodily harm, but now I can't have tools to protect me? And i chose my occupation knowing that I'd be getting the best equipment that could be afforded and that hopefully it might be better then some of the bad guys. Would I have joined if I only had a billy club? You bet your a**, but that's because I'm dumb and love a good fight. But then I wouldn't be saying LEO bands are dumb, I'd be used to bringing stick to a gun fight.

You should be well armed, just as well armed as every American should be. It is when you become above the law that we have to follow is when the problem starts.

Agreed, I wish they would. Wish they would stop the baiting so we can all move and do something productive. Please read #74. Guys like starting a ruckus for sport. Should spend more time focused on talking about guns and less on individual guys and "antagonizing" people.

antagonizing? You fo' real bro? [rolleyes]

No, no, You're way more important than us citizens.

I've ordered a lot from them in the past...both my ARs are at least 50% BCM parts. After hearing this I'll be sure to continue sending business there way.

Oh, and theres a BCM stick on the back window of my Jeep...next to my HK sticker

I love antagonizing Primus about this. Law enforcement are CIVILIANS. Just are. If you're going to ban something from being possessed by civilians, why would you exempt some civilians? If some civilians can have them, why can't all civilians have them? Doesn't make sense.

yes, "bro" pretty serious about the antagonizing statement...

- - - Updated - - -

"Hey man, it's all cool. I don't agree with these regulations, but I don't decide them and thank GOD I'm exempt so I can do my job safely. Why would you want to disarm little old me? And why you gotta be such JERKS??"

lol pretty well put, one of the best things I've heard you say. But you did convientently leave out the part where I don't agree with the regulations and am willing to help change them.

+1 Agreed. Unfortunately I don't decide it.

You have a voice, have you used it to try and sway those on the fence?

I bought ammo at a police supply shop and they had that free rag American Police Bulletin so I grabbed it just for the hell of it. In one response to a news story the author was bitching about biased media. I saw it completely the opposite way as the story was based on facts, yet the officer was pissed about it.

The pot meeting the kettle comes to mind.

I have five LEO in my family and they all stick together and tow the line. (Not literally) if I weren't family, there wouldn't be so much as a "Hey, how you doing?" So enough already with the us against you bullshit. It was old long, long ago.

Don't get me wrong, I have their backs whenever it is needed. Still waiting for the call.

+1 Agreed. Unfortunately I don't decide it.

You have a voice, have you used it to try and sway those on the fence?

I bought ammo at a police supply shop and they had that free rag American Police Bulletin so I grabbed it just for the hell of it. In one response to a news story the author was bitching about biased media. I saw it completely the opposite way as the story was based on facts, yet the officer was pissed about it.

The pot meeting the kettle comes to mind.

I have five LEO in my family and they all stick together and tow the line. (Not literally) if I weren't family, there wouldn't be so much as a "Hey, how you doing?" So enough already with the us against you bullshit. It was old long, long ago.

Don't get me wrong, I have their backs whenever it is needed. Still waiting for the call.

Not sure where that was going but I agree that LEOs can be just as bad as anyone else, they are still human. My whole point in even responding to some of the nonsense on here is for exactly that, the people on the fence about LEOs. Just glance through the Thread list, what do you see? I see all kinds of inflammatory titles for threads and they a whole og guys responding with bashing. That's pretty biased and not good for people on the fence.

Man this turned. I have family that are cops and wish them the best gear.
But at this point I wish every company would cut the police and government off.boycotts work was it s&w that all most went out of business after they agreed to do stuff with the gov in earl 2000's?

I've ordered a lot from them in the past...both my ARs are at least 50% BCM parts. After hearing this I'll be sure to continue sending business there way.

Oh, and theres a BCM stick on the back window of my Jeep...next to my HK sticker

Oh, is that what we were talking about? +1 for skipping 9 pages of BS and keeping us on topic [banana]

2009- 24 cabbies killed, 47 officers killed by gunfire (140 over all but that includes car accidents etc.) That's just shy of twice as many deaths by gunfire. And I'm pretty sure the cabbies were killed because they had no choice but to get shot in their cab, but most if not everyone of those officers chose to go to that call where they got killed. Hope that puts it in perspective.
All right im sorry, i did not know the statistics. So using your logic cops earning combat pay riding the desk at the station should not be exempted from gun laws, because they certainly will have lower death rates than cabbies.[rofl]

Pretty damn funny when I skipped from page 1 to page 11 and all I saw was these two posts about IBTL and off topic bullshit, the first thing that popped into my mind was "PrimusTactical"...only took one back page click to start seeing that username over and over trolling around pissing people off getting way off topic. Primus, are you an anti troll that has been sent here to befriend us and then try and drum up some drama or something? I agree with some of your logic, and you present some of it in very understandable terms...but it's always in the wrong thread at the wrong time etc. when it's legitimate, and when it's the right time and place, you just sound like a troll, always playing the devils advocate.

Anyways.....BCM has always been my favorite company and it's good to see a company actually cancel a contract compared to the other big names that just refuse business, when in reality they did little to no business with the agencies in the first place, so it was more of a publicity stunt (not saying it doesn't count, everything counts). We need more companies actually cancelling contracts and refusing business to bigger agencies that depend on them....let the LEO feel the shortage a little too.

Nice to see...kudos to BCM.

I'd like to order from them but whenever I get around to looking on their site they're always out of stock! Good for them, though!

...and on the OT: Detroit should know better than to have an open-air foyer. My dept got rid of their open window YEARS ago.

Primus, you're not doing anything to help yourself not the relationship between law enforcement and those who are active in local gun culture.

Perhaps you believe deeply in your arguments, but you should probably take a step back, read more than you post, and know your audience before you waste a three paragraph post that will have zero impact.

Call out the blatant bashing when you see it. Insist people be intellectually honest with themselves and your fellow NESer's. Give the point of view no one else is considering, not the traditional law enforcement view everyone expects, or the law enforcement cliches cops think are so heady and insightful. Even if they are, they are unlikely to do anything here.

Now, I know you'll want to reply To this post and justify your reasons for posting...please don't bother. You'll only make it worse.

Last edited:
Glad to hear about bravo..

I feel like that guy one the dos equis commercials?

"I don't own an ar yet"

" but when i do , it will be a bravo"

I love bcm. When I sent them a email for some advice taking off a fsb from my mk18, it took a few days, but he emailed me direct. Even used " big fuc$ing hammer" and "whack the sh!t" out of it" describe the process.

Back
Top Bottom