Bravo Company cancels contract with Milwaukee PD

And despite canceling that big order, almost everything on their website is sold-out. I like that the market demand allows them to make that an easy decision. It is not likely going to hurt their business. Still, I applaud them as it shows integrity and will drop a grand there as soon a they have some stock.

Bravo, BCM, Bravo.

[cheers]

Anyone for a Bravo Company lower Group Buy? We need to reward this kind of behavior...

1302535118232_73636.jpg

I love BCM!

Implying that you think LEOs are a protected class and that a blanket ban of all LEO sales is a bad thing.

Yea I've said that like 342 times already. It's already been debated to death on here. Sure I guess I "outed" myself then, I think it's dumb. Never said we are a "protected class" but ok you can think anything you like.

Agreed. This is really huge. Speaking from the perspective of an LEO, none of the previous boycott actions have really been "felt" by the LEO community. This one will actually be felt by MPD.
Mpd chief can go suck eggs. im sure the troops will appreciate the $800 smith and wesson ARs they will get. thank your chief boys.

Yea I've said that like 342 times already. It's already been debated to death on here. Sure I guess I "outed" myself then, I think it's dumb. Never said we are a "protected class" but ok you can think anything you like.

How am I thinking it? You put it in words. So yeah, you outed yourself.

Protected from certain dumb laws so we can still do our jobs and go home at night? Yes. Protected some how from all laws or some other "class" of people? No. But again, you can think anything you like I'm ok with that.

Protected from certain dumb laws so we can still do our jobs and go home at night? Yes. Protected some how from all laws or some other "class" of people? No. But again, you can think anything you like I'm ok with that.
i think a cabbie has a more dangerous job than most cops, they should have whatever firearm they want as long as they are not a felon or crazy. Cabbies should be "Protected from certain dumb laws so we can still do our jobs and go home at night". See how easy that is, insert whatever occupation or class of person in your statement and repeat it outloud. It may be quite therapudic and releasing, breathe in and out slowly.

i think a cabbie has a more dangerous job than most cops, they should have whatever firearm they want as long as they are not a felon or crazy. Cabbies should be "Protected from certain dumb laws so we can still do our jobs and go home at night". See how easy that is, insert whatever occupation or class of person in your statement and repeat it outloud. It may be quite therapudic and releasing, breathe in and out slowly.

I love antagonizing Primus about this. Law enforcement are CIVILIANS. Just are. If you're going to ban something from being possessed by civilians, why would you exempt some civilians? If some civilians can have them, why can't all civilians have them? Doesn't make sense.

2009- 24 cabbies killed, 47 officers killed by gunfire (140 over all but that includes car accidents etc.) That's just shy of twice as many deaths by gunfire. And I'm pretty sure the cabbies were killed because they had no choice but to get shot in their cab, but most if not everyone of those officers chose to go to that call where they got killed. Hope that puts it in perspective.

Oh, I forgot this thought I had yesterday when getting ready for work..... Do you have to put a bullet proof vest on before you go to work because the assumption is someone is going to shoot you? I don't think cabbies do either....

WallHack;3039136[B said:
]I love antagonizing Primus about this[/B]. Law enforcement are CIVILIANS. Just are. If you're going to ban something from being possessed by civilians, why would you exempt some civilians? If some civilians can have them, why can't all civilians have them? Doesn't make sense.

It's apparent, but it's not antagonizing anyone. It doesn't remotely bother me what you think about what I do or any of the other LEOs, your opinion of me is the farthest from the things I care about in life. But will I sit here and then you guys bash? No. Do you guys even realize you push your own propaganda and BS facts? How are you any different then the liberals pushing BS about gun owners? I choose to respond and say stuff because if no one does then people will come on here, see your BS made up nonsense and might actually believe it. It's the normal ADULTS opinions that I care about. You have your right to your opinion and I don't ever bash that, but there's always a line... sound familiar to anyone?

Oh, I forgot this thought I had yesterday when getting ready for work..... Do you have to put a bullet proof vest on before you go to work because the assumption is someone is going to shoot you? I don't think cabbies do either....

I work in front of a computer. I knew I was going to work in front of a computer when I took the job, I am not surprised or offended by the fact that my days are spent in front of a computer, and I surely don't go around looking for special treatment because I am doing the job I agreed to do when I was hired.

Cry me a river. No one forced you to become a LEO. Deal with it.

I work in front of a computer. I knew I was going to work in front of a computer when I took the job, I am not surprised or offended by the fact that my days are spent in front of a computer, and I surely don't go around looking for special treatment because I am doing the job I agreed to do when I was hired.

I know, hear that argument all the time. You guys are so worried about Tyranny and the gov right? Then why is it cool soldiers to carry crazy weapons? It's ok because everyone realizes it'd be dumb to handicap soldiers over seas. So I come back home, put on a different uniform, still deal with people who want to do me bodily harm, but now I can't have tools to protect me? And i chose my occupation knowing that I'd be getting the best equipment that could be afforded and that hopefully it might be better then some of the bad guys. Would I have joined if I only had a billy club? You bet your a**, but that's because I'm dumb and love a good fight. But then I wouldn't be saying LEO bands are dumb, I'd be used to bringing stick to a gun fight.

But will I sit here and then you guys bash? No. Do you guys even realize you push your own propaganda and BS facts??

You've come to a gun forum. Did you expect support for an AWB? Anti-gun rhetoric?

What BS facts? "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is what I'm pushing. Crazy, I know, but it's written somewhere..... what you're saying is some people should be exempt from firearms regulations, I'm saying EVERYONE in the United States, sans those that are incarcerated, should be exempt from firearms regulations.

Cry me a river. No one forced you to become a LEO. Deal with it.

It's called a visual aid. It's an example. It gets normal people to think about what someone is saying, not just assume it's "crying a river". And I'm all set with crying you a river because myself or some other first responder would have to get you out... lol

You've come to a gun forum. Did you expect support for an AWB? Anti-gun rhetoric?

What BS facts? "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is what I'm pushing. Crazy, I know, but it's written somewhere..... what you're saying is some people should be exempt from firearms regulations, I'm saying EVERYONE in the United States, sans those that are incarcerated, should be exempt from firearms regulations.

What AWB or anti gun rhetoric? I missed that part. Never came from me or ANYONE else on here. What I see is bashing. In fact, quite a few guys have seen it. Pretty sure a few posts back was someone talking about guys leaving the forum because the bashing gets old. Gun Forum doesn't equal bashing.

PrimusTactical;3039167. So I come back home said:
but now I can't have tools to protect me?[/B]

No, you're getting flamed because your position seems to be "as long as these restrictions don't apply to ME that's fine" when it should be EVERYONE can have the tools to protect themselves

Everyone should have protection from dumb laws.

+1 Agreed. Unfortunately I don't decide it.

- - - Updated - - -

PrimusTactical;3039167. So I come back home said:
but now I can't have tools to protect me?[[/B]/QUOTE]

No, you're getting flamed because your position seems to be "as long as these restrictions don't apply to ME that's fine" when it should be EVERYONE can have the tools to protect themselves

Thats a good old assumption. And far from the truth. I'm pretty sure I've heavily advocated guys to do stuff to change the restrictions, but ok.

Back
Top Bottom