Bravo Company cancels contract with Milwaukee PD

i'll be ordering about a grands worth of shit from them early next week

Awesome. I'll be sure to send some money their way, will be needing parts for 2 AR builds.

I buy from BCM. Now, I'll buy even more! Stand and deliver, BCM!

Ordered a BCM upper just this week. It will arrive Friday. All my AR uppers are BCM.

Im going to build an ar for my fiancee now, with bcm parts. I agree with the gentleman who said this kind of thing deserves reward.

BCM gets my money from now on.

Make sure you each tell BCM WHY you are ordering from them and not some other company. Positive reinforcement is just as important as the negative reinforcement they just provided Milwaukee with.

In the interest of positive reinforcement, +1 to each of you (and may I suggest everyone else +1 each of them too)

That what we call WIN WIN!

BCM sticks it to the politicians AND,

BCM makes more money selling to the private sector.

Seriously, they would have been loosing $$$$ on that contract, which I assume was quote prior to the crazy price increase.

Make sure you each tell BCM WHY you are ordering from them and not some other company. Positive reinforcement is just as important as the negative reinforcement they just provided Milwaukee with.

In the interest of positive reinforcement, +1 to each of you (and may I suggest everyone else +1 each of them too)

+1. Definitely include this in your order notes.

I am not buying an other AR until I get a trust set up, I really wish they made a MK18-ish carbine, I would totally order straight from them once I was ready.

I'm glad they at least did it to a Chief that was outspoken against them instead of a blanket ban to all LEOs. If they have a problem with that one Chief then it's their right to cancel the contract and make their point. Kudos to them for standing by their beliefs.

I'm glad they at least did it to a Chief that was outspoken against them instead of a blanket ban to all LEOs. If they have a problem with that one Chief then it's their right to cancel the contract and make their point. Kudos to them for standing by their beliefs.

It is a blanket ban. They don't sell to LEO's in ban states period.

PS - you just outed yourself.

Last edited:
Good thing he's not in Springfield anymore, eh?

The more I read about it, the more this looks to be a purely political move because his budget is in danger. When he was still in MA, I had no problems (other than only being able to apply one particular morning per week) getting an Unrestricted LTC-A renewal from his PD.

lets make it a money maker for them, i will be looking at their products for my suppressed sbr build.

Back
Top Bottom