Bought a gun, found a ring, in the gun. Um, WTH?

it is but CRSIII was pretty close so I gave him credit. I had a card but lost it years ago.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

"See the TURTLE of Enormous Girth"
"On his shell he holds the Earth."
"His thought is slow, but always kind."
"He holds us all within his mind."
"On his back all vows are made;"
"He sees the truth but mayn't aid."
"He loves the land and loves the sea,"
"And even loves a child like me."

Maturin

From the Dark Tower books
maybe you are the last Gunslinger LOL!

Maybe a joke went way over my head, but seriously, where could you possibly hide a ring in a vaquero?

Good reminder I guess to clean a new used gun before shooting!

You sure it's not a smartgun?

Or maybe it's a left-wing plot to condition us to think that guns come with rings so we'll be more accepting of smartgun technology...

Maybe a joke went way over my head, but seriously, where could you possibly hide a ring in a vaquero?

Good reminder I guess to clean a new used gun before shooting!

Definitely not a joke and I had the same exact thought. There's no place this would have fit and I cycled the gun more then a few times before this happened. If I didn't see it fall out of the gun to the floor I wouldn't have believed it.

If you still had your card you would remember that every turtle assumes the other owns a really nice donkey.

This has to be code!!!! What weird sexual stuff is being referenced by mixing Turtles and Donkeys together?????? [laugh]

Definitely not a joke and I had the same exact thought. There's no place this would have fit and I cycled the gun more then a few times before this happened. If I didn't see it fall out of the gun to the floor I wouldn't have believed it.

Would it fit into a chamber if inserted at an angle? I'm thinking it fell out of the front of the cylinder at a point in rotation where the entire chamber is exposed.

Weird. The band part of the ring may have been stuck in between the frame and the front lower section of the cylinder, and you just didn't notice it?

Back
Top Bottom