Boston New Year's Eve Security

Agree, pics or it didn't happen!

I got this from the Royale Boston Nightclub web page. May be Asian. Surely is hot. And soon to be drunk.

Why didn't girls act or look like this when I was in my 20s?

1171674_1626870060893126_2141897164_n.jpg

I got this from the Royale Boston Nightclub web page. May be Asian. Surely is hot. And soon to be drunk.

1171674_1626870060893126_2141897164_n.jpg

Taking a nice big gulp of instant panty remover I see. Wonder who the lucky guy was who brought that into the new year? [smile]

She appears to love the Petron.

Years ago, i dated a girl who looked at least that good. She also loved the Tequila. I thought I was going to have a fantastic night after the public festivities. She ended up puking in my car and all over herself on the way home. A good time was had by all.

Great nite, bars were a bit crowded but i didnt run into any that were charging excessive door fees. Large police presence but the was no searching sniffing etc that i saw. In all a fine place to carry and have a fun time at both firework events

I work every day downtown. I get my fill and can't wait to see it in the rear view every day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I did "First Night Boston" once about 30 years ago with my gf at the time, it was bitterly cold but we both had fun. I'm not knocking it at all, I just haven't been back since...
we we're at the first "first night" 40 years ago. it was for the most part fireworks on the common. drank at gatsbys?? or maybe bachelors 4??? definately not the mousetrap as we had girlfriends with us. drank, walked around the corner to see the fireworks, back to the bar. those of you who remember the old park square can relate. edit: other bars we were " not" in----"my brothers place", "park sq. pub"?? (i think that was the name--it was on the bottom floor of the garage). 1 other i don't remember, and i think the playboy club was closed by then, and i didn't have a "key-card" anyway

Last edited:
She appears to love the Petron.Years ago, i dated a girl who looked at least that good. She also loved the Tequila. I thought I was going to have a fantastic night after the public festivities. She ended up puking in my car and all over herself on the way home. A good time was had by all.
YUP!!! been there. better when your date is awake. i would say "ask me how i know" , but you already know the answer.

Silicone either wasn't invented yet, or was still too expensive?

Back
Top Bottom