Boston Marathon security and possession of discouraged items

I dropped off my car for service at a shop in Natick and saw a buddy of mine on a detail. Lots of cops. I saw 10 plus a couple National a Guard within a couple blocks, and I never went closer than a block away from 135.

I saw that they had dump trucks and a front end loader blocking off Route 27 at 135 in downtown Natick.

I was working in Natick today as part of that gong show, but luckily I was in plain clothes! There was an actual threat directed at a specific spot in Natick, hence the massive show of force. (Dont ask, but once its ok to discuss Ill expound, unless your buddy already did lol). On an excellent side note, I grabbed a chicken cutlet sammich at the little Italian bodega near the front end loader, and it was out****ingstanding.
Im pretty sure I saw a couple NESers in the Natick square area, specifically at Church St wearing the red sox hat, you know who you are!

I was working in Natick today as part of that gong show, but luckily I was in plain clothes! There was an actual threat directed at a specific spot in Natick, hence the massive show of force. (Dont ask, but once its ok to discuss Ill expound, unless your buddy already did lol). !

Nope, my buddy told me nothing.

Back
Top Bottom