Boston LEO shot in Dorchester

Evans mentioned again that it was and "automatic Glock 40mm." But he really didn't seem sure when he mentioned the caliber. Like he wasn't sure that 40mm was a caliber or not.

It was a Glock 40 because we all know that a Glock 22 is just a little 22 target gun.

They have Marty Walsh on the TV news bloviating about "too many guns on he street" and "this won't be tolerated".

The report also went on to say that the suspect was a known convicted felon.

Hey Marty, they already have tons of laws on the books right now that are designed to prevent felons from buying guns, see how good they work ???

Update:

They just said the the suspect was arrested at least twice before on gun charges and was just released from prison last April.
He was out on probation.

So tell me again how expanded background checks prevent criminals from getting guns ???

Last edited:
I heard that the officer was shot in the leg and is expected to recover, that's good news. I guess this dirt bag who shot the officer never got Obama's memo. The time has come to stop talking about gun control and start enforcing the law we already have. I wonder how much jail time this scumbag will get ?

Shot in the leg - I am glad it was not more serious!

Enforcing the laws we already have - I agree but will not happen as long as a Dem is in the Whitehouse

Jail time for the scumbag? - You have to be dreaming! Obama will want them to have a beer together to discuss their differences and then blame the LEO because he interrupted a buy.

The Geneva Ave/4 Corners Section of Dot is one of Satan's 7 Levels of hell. You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger shithole in any town (Excluding Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore)

Wow, a blast from the past!

I knew this area well years ago when I was down there regularly, practicing karate with some of the local fighters in an abandoned building when we couldn't use their dojo on Blue Hill Ave. It sounds like the area hasn't changed much.

Boston_Shooter, maybe you could send a few of your pies to BPD, Evans was looking thinner than ever on the news today.
tales-from-the-crypt-hbo.jpg

If only we had 'common sense' gun laws in place I'm sure Mr. Headley would not have been able to get a firearm and the police officer would not have been hurt.... [rolleyes]

I cant image what it must be like on the BPD to have a leader like Evans.

Saw the report on NECN. The police spokesman blamed "too many guns on the street" for the problem, as opposed to "too many criminals not in jail." The perp supposedly has other weapons violations - why isn't he in jail? Oh - yeah - only law-abiding gun owners that make mistakes go to jail in Massachusetts...

Props to those cops. Old school tuff.

ran down the perp and tackled him .

instead of just shooting up the whole street.

Calls for moar gun control in 5, 4, 3...

Even though this thug likely broke 25 gun laws already in existence and will be prosecuted for exactly 0!

Police commish evans just said the perp had 'an automatic handgun, what looks to be a 40mm'

Anyone know how those shoot, any recoil on a 40mm handgun? [slap] [rolleyes]

I don't really know about a handgun, but they aren't too bad from a break action (M79) or an add-on to an M16 (M203). I've shot both of those.

So the dirt bag has a wrap sheet the likes of a roll of toilet paper. So if we're gonna play the blame game I blame the Justice system that failed this officer and a Justice system who allowed this dirt bag to continue being a criminal!!! He deserved a chance right liberals?

See Liberals this is a criminal, not me or many of he folks who frequent this site and enjoy the sport as well as our liberties, this is a criminal who commits crime!! Not someone who shoots paper targets, or defends his family when the regretful opportunity arrives, a criminal! And your courts who say they're here to protect you once again failed you.

Last edited:
see anything wrong here?

On New Years Eve 2009, Headley was arrested after police raided a Four Corners apartment and found loaded guns, drug paraphernalia, a police scanner, and other items. He was later indicted on those charges—including a felony charge of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, a felony charge of having a firearm, three misdemeanor counts of having a firearm without a firearms identification card and having a firearm with a defaced serial number—in Suffolk Superior Court in March 2010
After he violated his probation while awaiting trial, he had an “outburst” in a Suffolk Superior courtroom in May 2012 and tried to attack a court officer, records indicate.
He eventually pleaded guilty in March 2013 to having a firearm without a license as an armed career criminal and having a firearm without a firearms card, first offense.
He was sentenced to five years in prison, with credit for 1038 days, or nearly three years. He was released last year.

see anything wrong here?

On New Years Eve 2009, Headley was arrested after police raided a Four Corners apartment and found loaded guns, drug paraphernalia, a police scanner, and other items. He was later indicted on those charges—including a felony charge of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, a felony charge of having a firearm, three misdemeanor counts of having a firearm without a firearms identification card and having a firearm with a defaced serial number—in Suffolk Superior Court in March 2010
After he violated his probation while awaiting trial, he had an “outburst” in a Suffolk Superior courtroom in May 2012 and tried to attack a court officer, records indicate.
He eventually pleaded guilty in March 2013 to having a firearm without a license as an armed career criminal and having a firearm without a firearms card, first offense.
He was sentenced to five years in prison, with credit for 1038 days, or nearly three years. He was released last year.

Nope , for Mass that's right on par.
We need more liberal Judges to solve this problem.
F8ck you, F8ck your family , we need these guys out on the street , how else can you have a terrorized populace willing to give up just ONE more freedom to make it go away.

Nope , for Mass that's right on par.
We need more liberal Judges to solve this problem.
F8ck you, F8ck your family , we need these guys out on the street , how else can you have a terrorized populace willing to give up just ONE more freedom to make it go away.
Sad really, who do you think is a fault for all this?

The liberals who want our guns are the same ones who keep letting these guys out.

instead of gun control, how about criminal control

Back
Top Bottom