• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston LEO shot in Dorchester

I hope the officer makes a recovery with minimal complications. I also hope the blowback doesn't go FR. I really don't feel like listening to BLM stuff in Boston.

He was shot in the leg, he awake and sitting up on the stretcher going onto the hospital. It seems like a minor gunshot wound.

It was only one cop. It looks like he pulled over a black acura and the perp got out shooting. Perp is in custody.

Dorchester being Dorchester.

Yeah this.

One reporter was doing a live report and she stopped and said a neighbor next to me is telling me she heard shots. Then she says, the neighbor said "but she always hears gun shots in this neighborhood". Sounds like a swell place.

I heard that the officer was shot in the leg and is expected to recover, that's good news. I guess this dirt bag who shot the officer never got Obama's memo. The time has come to stop talking about gun control and start enforcing the law we already have. I wonder how much jail time this scumbag will get ?

Police commish evans just said the perp had 'an automatic handgun, what looks to be a 40mm'

Anyone know how those shoot, any recoil on a 40mm handgun? [slap] [rolleyes]

Evans just said they recovered a 40mm handgun from the suspect.

I have a feeling the cop wouldn't be recovering if it was a 40mm boolit.

images

Now he's saying it's a 'high velocity 40 mm Glock handgun'. And he's a violent felon who just got out of jail and is on probation. I'm sure he has an LTC and passed a background check for his glock.

Evans mentioned again that it was and "automatic Glock 40mm." But he really didn't seem sure when he mentioned the caliber. Like he wasn't sure that 40mm was a caliber or not.

Back
Top Bottom