Boston Herald Stand Your Ground Article

She is gettin just as bad with her views.

Oh make no mistake about it, she was always a moonbat too, it's just that Braude is such a Communist bootlicker that she isn't even in the same league.

-Mike

Sometimes unthinkable she's the worse of the two I can't stand listening to her try to make a point.... at least Jim is a bag of nuts and his ignorant condescending diatribes can be entertaining .... what do you expect in mass?!

sent from my truck while driving down 95 in the high speed lane doing 55

And here's Bloomturd with his 2 cents:

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/da...ooting-makes-the-need-for-gun-control-all-too

smiley-finger008.gif

And here's Bloomturd with his 2 cents

2 cents? I want my money back.

Pricks like this want people disarmed so when its time for him (past due) to get tarred and feather his bodyguards will shoot them/me/us

From the 'article':
This is just the craziest thing. Only in America. We have more guns than people. The rest of the world is looking at us incredulously. We are letting people kill our citizens. We have killed more people with hand guns—which may or not have been illegal -- in this country since Martin Luther King and RFK were assassinated back in ’68.

WTF is that even supposed to mean? [hmmm]

I was actually surprised, Fox local news did a call in poll and 90% were for it and 10% against. The comments were that the incident in Florida with stand your ground is an abuse of that law and probably doesn't actually apply. But then this is Fox & I don't really expect the law to go through in Ma.

I was actually surprised, Fox local news did a call in poll and 90% were for it and 10% against. The comments were that the incident in Florida with stand your ground is an abuse of that law and probably doesn't actually apply. But then this is Fox & I don't really expect the law to go through in Ma.

That poll is still open if interested. It's on the right at the top.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/

Back
Top Bottom