Boston Herald Stand Your Ground Article

Unfortunate timing, hope it makes it through.

Brewer (D-Barre) said he brought his bill forth months ago, well before Martin’s case made “stand your ground” laws a topic of national controversy. The bill is currently before the Joint Committee on the Judiciary, which is expected to vote on it by the end of April.

AmberPaw said:
I say that a gun is a poor substitute for courage and a functioning community and personally, cannot understand the fascination with guns, and the love of them. I walk and work in every neighborhood in Boston including Blue Hill Avenue without resorting to the phallic rite of gun ownership.

Hmm... because of her wise words, I'm going to have to trade in my snub-nosed for an MKIII Hunter.

Just created a petition for this www.ipetitions.com/petition/stand-your-ground/ hopefully it will get some support

Last edited:
The liberal sheeple will bleat.......Florida's law will go unchanged........Just as similar laws in many other states.......and more states will continue to enact SYG laws.

The liberal sheeple will bleat.......Florida's law will go unchanged........Just as similar laws in many other states.......and more states will continue to enact SYG laws.

Pretty much. Whether Zimmerman was justified or not has nothing to do with whether the law should be changed or not. Opportunistic politicians and media are just using the case as an excuse to try to weaken self protection laws. Remember the media and liberal politicians prefer sympathetic victims that they can "fight for" to people who defend themselves.

HOLY CRAP!!! A MA Dem filed the bill?

Unfortunately, a snowball has a better chance in hell.

You obviously do not know Stephen Brewer! He's a real stand-up guy and friend of GOAL. He attends almost every GOAL banquet and GOAL Christmas party. He's quite approachable and files a fair amount of legislation for GOAL.

Not every Dem is evil, just like not every Rep is our friend.

HOLY CRAP!!! A MA Dem filed the bill?

There are a fair number of dems in the MA house and senate that are actually on our side.

Unfortunately none of them are "128 belt power broker" types. If you're not part of the cabal that has all the power, then you don't get listened to very much.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom