Boston Globe Writer Thinks Shooting Gun Rights Activists Would Be "Funny"

I am against violence and would never advocate this myself. But, I would find it funny if a gun control advocate went into the Boston Globe offices and started stabbing everyone to death with a knife, while everyone just cowers helplessly under their desks (as they were instructed to) with no way to defend themselves.

^if this isn't a threat, I don't know what is. If one of us threw something out there like that our door would get kicked down.

Agreed. As a gun owner I never make any sort of statement that could be twisted into some sort of threat by even the most liberal puke.

^if this isn't a threat, I don't know what is. If one of us threw something out there like that our door would get kicked down.

why would you think that's a threat? Do you lack a basic understanding of what the word threat means?

I'll help:

I'm going to kill Mr Brown = THREAT
It would be funny if someone killed Mr. Brown = NOT Threat

pretty simple stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

now if a conservative wrote that a gun control advocate being shot was funny.....I wonder what would happen?

I hope all female gun control activists get violently raped. There, I said it.

I bet they'd wish they had a gun then.

maybe one of the leo's on this site might want to initiate a little investigation onto whether or not his tweets and or comments are actual threats.

i believe his posts are veiled threats and he should be investigated.

Replace the words "gun owner" with the word "President" and see if it wouldn't get you a visit from the Secret Service.

I find it ironic how people like this guy are so blinded by saying some vile things that they don't see the hypocrisy when they are all pro-peta2 and pro-murder at the same time.

So basicly he's saying he wants gun owners dead but lacks the balls to see it through himself.
That's typical.
He strikes me as the type you'll see one day doing the perp walk after a special appearance on To catch a predator.

I can't stand progressive hipster types like this douche. What's ironic is that these white progressives always race-bait and beat the war drum of Black Lives Matter, but only make a stink about shootings when it happens to middle class white folks--never a peep about blacks being shot almost daily in Chicago, LA, and Newark.

I can't stand progressive hipster types like this douche. What's ironic is that these white progressives always race-bait and beat the war drum of Black Lives Matter, but only make a stink about shootings when it happens to middle class white folks--never a peep about blacks being shot almost daily in Chicago, LA, and Newark.

OMG This. This is exactly why #blacklivesmatter isn't so obvious that it doesn't need to be stated. Because to many in the political establishment, black lives actually don't matter beyond how they can be leveraged to acquire and secure wealth and power.

Skinny jeans, and a pubie salad beard. Tells me everything I need to know about this guy. Anyways he will just sit and clamor on Twitter and be an internet tough guy.

Call the globe: uhh yea so your employee is threatening violence against others on twitter.
This is unacceptable and I will start a boycott the globe campaign until said employee is dealt with.

Call the globe: uhh yea so your employee is threatening violence against others on twitter. This is unacceptable and I will start a boycott the globe campaign until said employee is dealt with.

I sent an email to the Globe's editor in chief. I haven't received a reply, and don't expect to.

Of course, because they don't care if one or 500 of a billion Africans [and people of African heritage] are killed, but since whites are only 8% to 10% of the world population, a few whites dying is making real progress to a guy like this, and it needs to be celebrated in his sick mind.

_____

Hey Luke, nice beard. Probably smells like ass.

I will let the gun owners at work who buy that rag know his stance. If that's how he feels and his paper is okay with it the best thing you can do is not buy or read their bullshit.

He is either trying to get a reaction or he is nuts.

As far as him wishing death on all gun owners, well putting that in print would probably disqualify him from ever getting a LTC. So the system can work. One less nut with a gun.

Maybe the newspaper is good with it's employees wishing death to lawful gun owners, the general public and some of it's readers. But I would think not.

A few nicely written letters to the editor and he may be looking for work. Hopefully his resume is up to date.

I wonder if this poor excuse for a journo (and a human being) would think that jamming a broomstick up a gay rights activist's backside would be just as "funny"?

I think we should find out this guys personal info and publish it...I mean, just in case we want to agree with him.

[grin]

Look at this tweets here, guy is a tool bag.
cZUDUcj.png

Looks like his account got hacked... good.

WmTvSDS.png

Look at this tweets here, guy is a tool bag.
cZUDUcj.png

Looks like his account got hacked... good.

WmTvSDS.png

Doubt it's hacked.

I believe its meant to be the type of highbrow hipster humor that only pseudo-intellectual poseurs, beat poets and performance art types are
supposed to appreciate.

I've been a Globe subscriber for 20+ years. I'm actually well aware of the Globe's editorial policy concerning the 2A.

As a Globe subscriber for 20+ years, you must be very familiar with Derrick Z. (for Zero) Jackson (big time anti-gun). After numerous emails from me that made him cry, he blocked me from sending anymore. [laugh]

Last edited:
As a Globe subscriber for 20+ years, you must be very familiar with Derrick Z. (for Zero) Jackson (big time anti-gun). After numerous emails from me that made him cry, he blocked me from sending anymore. [laugh]

I know him well enough that I no longer read his column.

Back
Top Bottom