Boston Globe Writer Thinks Shooting Gun Rights Activists Would Be "Funny"

Mike S

NES Member
CKr_DKLVAAACZfh.jpg:large

Just looked up some of his writing; insufferable whiney hipster garbage with zero points made other than 'I don't like anyone and I have no friends.'

Tweet him back saying it would be funny if all black, gay or womens rights people got shot dead... I'll bet his sense of humor changes real quick.

Just looked up some of his writing; insufferable whiney hipster garbage with zero points made other than 'I don't like anyone and I have no friends.'

Yep... looks like the sobbing shitheel writes for several liberal rags... Slate, HuffPo, Alternative Press, Vice, etc

Sounds like he's projecting his sick fantasies about not being able to control himself from murdering people if he had a firearm onto everyone with a firearm.

With the clear psychiatric issues that emanate from that tweet, it seems to me like he isn't eligible for an LTC.

If I were as sick as this guy (if not trolling), I sure wouldn't advertise it. Jack.

A nobody looking for attention.

He's on a roll!!... [rofl]

Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47 9m9 minutes ago

Fine. Guns are good. I take it back. Please don't tweet at me any more. I have a family. A big beautiful family of large sons.

Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47 26m26 minutes ago

I'm getting owned all too hell!
2 retweets 2 favorites
Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47 36m36 minutes ago

I'm gay as hell and I have a beard, which is bad.
1 retweet 11 favorites

Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47 9h9 hours ago

I didn't delete it and I sincerely hope you die by happenstance in tragic, random gun fire. I will pray for your family after. @redsteeze

Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47 10h10 hours ago

You ever notice how white men shoot people but my tweets are helpful and good #Lafayette
1 retweet 8 favorites

My hobby is hunting. My passion though is gathering.
4 retweets 4 favorites

to me, a gun is like a dick, and people who have them also have small dick's, personally

"But I own a gun and I'm not a murderer" is literally #notallmen/ some of my best friends are black.
15 retweets 55 favorites
Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47 11h11 hours ago

Don't gunsplain after another in our endless string of pointless murderous shootings.
6 retweets 7 favorites

Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47 12h12 hours ago

Murder aside, how corny is shooting a gun as a hobby. Pew! Pew! I'm a strong army man shooting Hitlers and bigfoots. pew!
View conversation 23 retweets 95 favorites

There's no such thing as a responsible gun owner. If you have a gun and don't murder people with it you're using it wrong.
11 retweets 15 favorites

If you own a gun in America you're complicit in countless murders and I hope you get shot and die.
21 retweets 29 favorites

Luke O'Neil ‏@lukeoneil47

https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47

With all of us dead, who would be there to work for them so they could live off us? Good luck with that.

maybe one of the leo's on this site might want to initiate a little investigation onto whether or not his tweets and or comments are actual threats.

i believe his posts are veiled threats and he should be investigated.

Last edited:
Someone should tweet him about Charles Mansons fate, he basically insinuated the same type crime.

"If you own a gun in America you're complicit in countless murders and I hope you get shot and die."

So he's calling for the mass genocide of 15.2 million black people and 16 million hispanics never mind caucasians.

Nice guy.

Last edited:
now if a conservative wrote that a gun control advocate being shot was funny.....I wonder what would happen?

That's the problem, conservative writers don't have the guts to strike back at these turds with some of their own medicine...we simply complain and allow it....and by allowing it, we condone it in the name of not pissing off the PC crowd

maybe one of the leo's on this site might want to initiate a little investigation onto whether or not his tweets and or comments are actual threats.

i believe his posts are veiled threats and he should be investigated.

It's worth tossing it at a wall and finding out if it sticks?

^if this isn't a threat, I don't know what is. If one of us threw something out there like that our door would get kicked down.

Back
Top Bottom