Boston Globe write up on Jim Wallace

Guys, the Globe doesn't get it, look at the voting this week. It is clear that people in Mass. Are tired of this attack on our rights. The whole state does not revolve around Roxbury and it's gun violence. Beacon hill is starting to get the message, but it is only through the efforts of Goal, Jim W. And staff as well as Com2A that the message is getting out. And let's not forget the states that have rolled back gun laws.

I did not read the Globe story, did they even mention the win of mace for the unwashed masses?

Great response in today's Friday News from GOAL.

Boston Globe Attacks GOAL - MA Gun Owners
Globe Making Effort To Diminish GOAL Support?

During the summer, as our legislative debate reached full roar, the Globe actually published a few articles that were fair to our side, so we thought we'd give them a shot and granted an interview request with Jim Wallace.

We wish we could say that we were surprised at the results, but we're not.

The article is nothing but an attempt to mitigate the damage incurred by the likes of John Rosenthal and the demanding moms. The truth is, our side won, we stopped them from passing NY or CT style legislation and in doing so actually gained some ground. They can't handle the truth!

Also, note that they went out of their way to prominently use the word "compromise". They knew exactly what they were doing by choosing that word, they were trying to diminish our support amongst MA gun owners. For the record, GOAL was never given an opportunity to "participate" in the crafting of the bill (as Rosenthal states). When the bill was released and the legislature was literally inundated with protests from our side we were asked for input and gave it. Thanks in large part to our readers we were able to stop this legislation from becoming NY or CT style freedom restriction. For that we are eternally grateful.

No matter how hard the Globe tries to spin it, this law was a move in the right direction for law abiding gun owners. We will continue to work in that direction, towards more freedom, we hope you will join us in that mission with an understanding of the reality that we face with pols in this state.

It's funny that when the "professors" from Harvard were questioned at the hearing, they stammered and were actually flummoxed, yes, flummoxed to be unable to answer the question "WHERE did your data come from?" These two buffooneric shills ADMITTED that the "scientific study" they were tasked to perform was actually performed by their grad students and graded as coursework. THAT, should have negated EVERY pinch of "work" they submitted, but the entire Home/Sec committee just let the error pass... It truly was a joy to watch these two idiots stammeringly toss their students under the bus though.

It's funny that when the "professors" from Harvard were questioned at the hearing, they stammered and were actually flummoxed, yes, flummoxed to be unable to answer the question "WHERE did your data come from?" These two buffooneric shills ADMITTED that the "scientific study" they were tasked to perform was actually performed by their grad students and graded as coursework. THAT, should have negated EVERY pinch of "work" they submitted, but the entire Home/Sec committee just let the error pass... It truly was a joy to watch these two idiots stammeringly toss their students under the bus though.

Yet it was still allowed to pass as fact. If it wasn't refuted and shot down, and ultimately accepted, then it is just as good as if it came from whatever your favorite source of facts is. Just like laws, they are only as good as those who accept them.

From reading the article, it appears that the slime ball John Rosenthal wields a lot of clout at the Statehouse. He and Linsky should get an Ebola infection and croak.

He's a rich guy who pays politicians to advance his personal agenda. What's not to understand? I'm sure that there are more MA pols that just Wilkerson with bags of money stuffed in their shirts. And remember, it's legal to bribe politicians if they are Democrats. Non-profits are only illegal if you aren't a Dem.

Does anyone else get upset at the word "Activist" when it comes to people who are pro 2a?

Activism consists of efforts to promote, impede, or direct social, political, economic, or environmental change, or stasis.

The change is we all could have firearms, and now we have dinks that think guns do bad things. So they are trying to make a change and prevent people from having them. The antis are the activists.

But then again, i hate the term "gun rights" Guns don't have rights, we have the right to own guns as stated in the constitution.

CIVIL RIGHT The most common legal application of the term civil rights involves the rights guaranteed to U.S. citizens and residents by legislation and by the Constitution.

Therfore, Pro 2a = Civil Right Defenders
Antis: = Anti civil right activists.

Does anyone else get upset at the word "Activist" when it comes to people who are pro 2a?

Activism consists of efforts to promote, impede, or direct social, political, economic, or environmental change, or stasis.

The change is we all could have firearms, and now we have dinks that think guns do bad things. So they are trying to make a change and prevent people from having them. The antis are the activists.

But then again, i hate the term "gun rights" Guns don't have rights, we have the right to own guns as stated in the constitution.

CIVIL RIGHT The most common legal application of the term civil rights involves the rights guaranteed to U.S. citizens and residents by legislation and by the Constitution.

Therfore, Pro 2a = Civil Right Defenders
Antis: = Anti civil right activists.
This is a "hit job" piece, so every aspect of it, whether intentional or not, is designed belittle, marginalize, etc...

The fact that Rosenkrantz was mentioned at all when he had nothing to do with the legislative process and he and his "we demand" cult had the legislative asses handed to them in this process, makes it all that more ridiculous.

Take it for what it is, begrudging acceptance that gun owners in MA aren't the black death they've tried to claim and they are going to have to deal with us more and more as we stand up for our civil rights.

How does Rosenthal sleep at night? Probably sound, cushioned by Linskey's *******.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolute oxygen thieves.
It takes someone either detached from or sick enough to enjoy other people's suffering to push for the Progressive Nanny-state.

I think _most_ are detached and unaware of the suffering their policies cause. They remain intentionally, forcefully, blissfully ignorant of the swath of destruction their policies leave in their wake and the pile of bodies in the ditch they leave behind. I think they honestly believe they are "helping" people by disarming them and leaving them defenseless, ignorant and devoid of any real freedom.

There are a very few who stand out who know full well where their policies lead and push for them anyway.

I bet he sleeps like a baby and could care less who gets hurt. I've seen him spew so many bald-faced lies that he's been called on publicly. He comes back next time and spews the same lie knowing full well it was a lie from the last time.

So, he's one of those vile few who knows and still pushes for this.

Last edited:
Nice psyops attempt by the Glob maggots. All this just makes me want to bring more and more non-gun owners to the range with me. I'm on my 3rd or 4th convert.

Personally, I think Rosenthal thinks he's more important than he really is.

I never heard of the douche before joining this board.
He is dangerous in vacuum of ignorance.

MA is a vacuum of ignorance on guns from 100 years, scratch that, 400 years of elitist, monarchist rule and more specifically an active brainwashing/propaganda campaign since the Kennedy assassination to convince the rabble (everyone not connected enough to ask "do you know who am") to disarm so they cannot kill nobles any more.

If left unchecked, he spreads ignorance like a virus. He seeks out the weak and vulnerable. Those suffering from violence personally and he preys on them, selling them snake oil.

His oil of choice is "making sense of the violence", "giving purpose to their death" (by banning guns so the rabble can't shoot nobles anymore).

Truth and knowledge is a defense to this virus, but the trouble is that a lie, until exposed, has a higher profit margin than the truth.

Think about this for a second:
which do you think would make you more money?

1. Going on TV to sell a cure for baldness that didn't really work
2. Going on TV to sell a book that told you that Force is equal to mass times acceleration (F=MA)

Of course eventually people figure out your baldness cure doesn't work or has nasty side effects, but by that time you've moved on to selling the next lie. Global cooling, global warming, global climate instability, war on drugs, war on poverty, and so on and so forth.

He is a legend in his own mind, but that does not mean we can ignore him.

Last edited:
While I pretty much agree with what most people here are saying about the piece, I have one alternative point of view to offer for consideration.

Who is the audience of the Globe? Certainly not us, and certainly not typical "conservatives", "libertarians", or anyone who's listened to other-than-npr-talk-radio. The Globe's audience is full of moonbats - the statist, government control everything, Warren Tolman supporting, vote-for-anyone-with-a-D type of reader.

While the piece reads to us as a hit-piece - a veiled attempt to weaken GOAL's support among die-hard 2A supporters who would revolt at the idea of "compromise" - to the typical Globe reader Jim and GOAL might come off as reasonable people. To the low-information-reader who assumes the evil NRA conspiracy is behind all of the mass murder of children - the piece may actually pique some interest in their minds that maybe, just maybe, 2A supporters aren't just a faceless gun lobby, that instead they are people with legitimate issues that deserve to be heard.

I'm not sure if I believe this myself - but I thought it was worth offering up. /flame on

My initial reaction to this article was:

There are something like 350,000 gun owners in MA, and 350k is a number that would intimidate any politician. To get elected and then stay in office, advancing their careers, politicians would throw their own first cousin (or, if that doesn't get them re-elected, their own brother and/or sister!) under the wheels of a speeding Acela train ....and GOAL has...16,000 members? And a membership to GOAL is 30 bucks?....(or about the cost of 25 rounds of 9mm ammo back in the crazed "shortage", or only slightly more than the cost of a beer and hot dog at a Sox game)?

So where the hell are the other 334,000 gun owners?? (a.k.a. four Gillette Stadiums, or ten Fenway parks, or twenty Boston Gardens etc)...The "Gun Owners"s that make up the first 2 letters of GOAL's acronym?

I keep reading these "gun owner" numbers, then I go to a rally or hearing and I see just a few of us....(some who showed up hoping that maybe one of the other members will buy the pizza and drinks at the nearest pub afterwards). If 350,000 gun owners showed up at a politician's office or headquarters, do you think THAT might, y'know, be "influential"?? In Massachusetts, the general public thinks we gun owners are really only a splinter, deranged group of white, middle aged, pot-bellied guys who want to give their teenagers A/Rs so they can go shoot up the schools in their cloistered, liberal moonbat neighborhoods. Maybe if they realized that "we" are actually "them", it might change the attitudes, even if only slightly?? Realized that "We" are from all races and ethnic backgrounds, and are doctors, lawyers, waitresses, dentists, mailmen, insurance agents, plumbers, construction workers, etc etc etc...

And yet GOAL has just 16,000 (??) members, led by a great, dedicated, hard-working guy, Jim Wallace - a white, middle aged, pot-bellied guy who.....

[thinking]

While I pretty much agree with what most people here are saying about the piece, I have one alternative point of view to offer for consideration.

Who is the audience of the Globe? Certainly not us, and certainly not typical "conservatives", "libertarians", or anyone who's listened to other-than-npr-talk-radio. The Globe's audience is full of moonbats - the statist, government control everything, Warren Tolman supporting, vote-for-anyone-with-a-D type of reader.

While the piece reads to us as a hit-piece - a veiled attempt to weaken GOAL's support among die-hard 2A supporters who would revolt at the idea of "compromise" - to the typical Globe reader Jim and GOAL might come off as reasonable people. To the low-information-reader who assumes the evil NRA conspiracy is behind all of the mass murder of children - the piece may actually pique some interest in their minds that maybe, just maybe, 2A supporters aren't just a faceless gun lobby, that instead they are people with legitimate issues that deserve to be heard.

I'm not sure if I believe this myself - but I thought it was worth offering up. /flame on

I think this is a good take on it. Unfortunately, politics often means easing a person or group into an idea. If Jim came out and said that we should all be able to keep and bear machine guns with "silencers", there's no way we'd get anywhere in this friggin state.

And yet GOAL has just 16,000 (??) members, led by a great, dedicated, hard-working guy, Jim Wallace - a white, middle aged, pot-bellied guy who.....

[thinking]

So what's your point? What's the root cause of the problem you identified?

My point is that I want to motivate others - all 334,000 other gun owners (especially you younger guys reading this) to stand up, and be noticed, and heard, and try to counter the onslaught of the Anti BS that's growing in this country.

Everyone's complaining about the way the country is "going" and, especially, for those of us who live here, the way MA is going. Meanwhile, young impressionable minds nationwide are Facebook and Twitter zombie-sheep, being taught that guns are bad, and that a soldier returning from overseas who goes to his daughter's school to surprise her, while wearing camo fatigues, should be turned away at the door.
And some among the 334,000 gun owners in MA do nothing to try to influence lunatic lawmakers that maybe their kids should be able to ride the MBTA after dark without fear that a paroled rapist - murderer might be aboard and planning to follow them to their car in the parking lot.
16k GOAL members. And the NE Patriots/Bruins etc fan clubs have over 200 thousand members.

NAMBLA probably has more than 16k members in MA.

FUBAR

thanks jim and goal for all the time and effort.

the positive effects of this new law still has yet to be realized.
I see 2 good things already.
good ol naughton jr.
did not get to ride his version of the bill into the atty. generals office and screw us in the process,
and the p.c. dont get to play judge over who gets an fid.

And Jim is a great guy and if I were him I'd reach out and find a personable, sane gun owner in MA who is a young, black female of Dominican heritage, preferably lesbian and good in front of the cameras. (there's gotta be a "Tracy Chapman-Morales" somewhere in MA who has her LTC)... And I'd pay her any salary she asked for, to be the new director of Public Relations at GOAL.
That's what I'm saying. Cuz the Anti's certainly don't want to hear from me since I look like friggin Kevin Costner with a mustache.

Last edited:
And Jim is a great guy and if I were him I'd reach out and find a personable, sane gun owner in MA who is a young, black female of Dominican heritage, preferably lesbian and good in front of the cameras. (there's gotta be a "Tracy Chapman-Morales" somewhere in MA who has her LTC)... And I'd pay her any salary she asked for, to be the new director of Public Relations at GOAL.
That's what I'm saying. Cuz the Anti's certainly don't want to hear from me since I look like friggin Kevin Costner with a mustache.

There's so much hatred against the second amendment is mass that I doubt that would make a difference. Anti's would ridicule her, probably call her a similar name to the term Uncle Tom.

Back
Top Bottom