• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston cop had his Glock stolen by strippers in RI

The govt is not in the business of telling papers what they are "allowed" to print. Sometimes the govt discourages it by withholding the info (and local timid papers will not work their sources to get the info, instead doing press release journalism) and sometimes encourage pre-trial punishment by having press conferences to parade the names and photos of those busted in prostitution stings.
Versus the Government tipping off CNN as to when they were raiding Roger Stone's home? If we have have learned nothing we have learned that our government NEVER deserves getting the benefit of the doubt.

The officer told police he had locked his service weapon in his BMW 328i and asked one of the suspects to grab his charger out of his car while all three were at a Pawtucket hotel after the night out, the Journal reported, citing a police report.
How about he's charged with improper storage at the minimum??

Man, where was Turtle Boy on this one.....

Oh, they’re on it. Some Idiot Boston Cop Let 2 Instaslampigs Steal His Gun From Car After Giving Them The Keys While “Hanging Out” In Motel Room

There’s one who I’d call “Left Eye” Lopez

This is why I love their reporting...it’s exactly how most people want to read the news.
Man, this walking DNA slurpie really has a thing for cop chowder doesn’t she? She lost her last gig, and in doing so got the whole place shut down, because she didn’t realize the guy she was offering pole riding lessons to was an undercover. Then she somehow attracts another one on IG, gets the idiot to come to New England’s bleached a**h*** (Pawtucket), presumably to pay her for sex, and recruits her junkie stripper friend to steal his gun while he was “hanging out” with her in the motel room. I gotta hand it to her. Usually badge bunnies come with a set of fake tits and low self esteem. She did it all with a GED and an IG account.

Last edited:
From what I gather the gun was supposedly in a lock box in the car but he gave the keys to his car to one of the gals which probably had the safe key too.

According to the TurtleBoy article, he left the lockbox key in the cup holder of the vehicle. I call BS and doubt it was locked up, but it still shouldn't matter since the gun was not under his direct control. If it happened to one of us in MA, goodbye LTC for suitability.

According to the TurtleBoy article, he left the lockbox key in the cup holder of the vehicle. I call BS and doubt it was locked up, but it still shouldn't matter since the gun was not under his direct control. If it happened to one of us in MA, goodbye LTC for suitability.

If it was properly locked up (which is claimed but not confirmed) why would it being not under his direct control be an issue? Anyway, what a maroon.

Pawtucket police reported the cop alerted them to the missing gun at 3 a.m. on Saturday and the strippers were later caught, according to the Providence Journal. Melissa Dacier, 22, of Providence, and Neish Rivera, 25, of Pawtucket, were charged with felony larceny of a firearm and conspiracy, the Journal reported.

They had this specialty act. Very specialty. Only appeals to a few guys. One of them stripped while the other threw groceries at her. It's a Neish Market.

This guy was a dope strippers, strip clubs, bars, hotel rooms = drugs and prostitution and some bad shit about to happen and it did.

The Karma bus got him but not on his defence here but if you glock is going to get stolen its going to get stolen no matter what you do karma is going to get it.

I have proof of that I had my Glock 22 with 3 preban mags stolen from me (well not really from me) it was stolen out of the Chelsea court house and it was locked up in a evidence locker in the Judges chamber (office) so how the F@ck does that happen unless some piece of shit was tring to make a point.

And they supposedly never found the Glock or the mags but I heard that they did find it in a drug bust in Charlestown so basically I'll never see that guy again.

That's the reason why I used GLOCK 22 as my user name here on NES it was kinda a point and a in side joke because i defiantly could have picked a better user name...

Last edited:
Wrong. Cops are exempt.

"when he got to the car, the glovebox was open and the cable lock was laying on the seat"

And I have some swampland to sell you....

When “Natalia” didn’t return, the Boston officer said, he went to look for her, checked his car and saw that the glove box was open, the cable lock was on one of the seats and his gun was gone. (He’d left the keys to the cable lock in the cup holder, according to the police report

Per the Herald, a Glock 22 is worth $5k. Dayum!
EDIT: And the value has now been edited out of the article.
The $5000 is still listed on the arrest report and mentioned in the text below it.

Something tells me the officer who filled out that report isn't quite ready for the Sgt's exam yet.

All of this ludicrously with fringe MA cops (MSP and BPD especially) makes me wonder what the AVERAGE cop's behavior is like. These are just the guys that get caught. What about those that 1. don't get caught, and 2. do stupid shit but not to the point where it makes the news. Is the cost/benefit analysis really in favor of the taxpayer??

Back
Top Bottom