Bolo for man with machine gun

Police arrested a pair of Wyman Road residents for weapons violations, after one of them fled in a Porsche sports car from law-enforcement officers on Tuesday afternoon.
Morgan Kipper, who police believed was carrying automatic weapons when he drove away from a search, is charged with being an armed career criminal.
Police said Tuesday that the search was part of an ongoing firearms investigation conducted along with federal authorities. A statement released by the department said the arrests resulted from the execution of a search warrant.
Kipper, 34, of 61 Wyman Road, also faces charges of possession of ammunition without an FID card, possession of a silencer, carrying a firearm without a license, marked lanes violation, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, speeding and failure to stop for police.
Elaine Healy, 34, of 61 Wyman Rd., is charged with possession of a firearm and ammunution without an FID card and possession of a silencer.

I guess no full auto. I wander if he had a pillow for his hemmoroids that counted as a silencer.

Holy crap... BCEagleAce DID have a Ferrari guise! This guy stole it! Proof:

Last year, Morgan Kipper was booked on charges of stealing cars and reselling their parts. He declared his innocence, but his cellphone suggested otherwise: Its screensaver pictured Mr. Kipper behind the wheel of a stolen yellow Ferrari.

Cheese! Uh-Oh ? Cellphone Photos Prove Perps' Guilt - WSJ.com

Last edited:
That's.......pathetic actually. I am almost sorry I saw that video of the porsche shoot.

Me too! That is the first time I saw an actual video of that shoot, and I have to say that I feel like I'm on the level of Chris Kyle compared that![laugh]

Granted that shoot got off to a slow start, but the end result was this:

DSCF1627_zpse55a1a4e.jpg

And in the final analysis 150 people, many of them new shooters, had a once in a lifetime experience and helped get Comm2A some welcome name recognition.

Back
Top Bottom