Bolo for man with machine gun

badboys..

bad_boys_xlgutt3.jpg

Its not me.. Mine is red..

I would have guessed Cekim, but we know what happened to his Porsche...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw this a few months ago and said the same thing. Also, the number of ignorant comments on this was mind-blowing. I guess we're all rednecks...

I am no Top Shot, but I can at least hit a car I am aiming at. [rolleyes]

It's NES, you think we can shoot? I can't hit the urinal I'm standing in front of, never mind a Poor-shea.

A urinal is 1 thing. I like to piss on the floor on purpose.

That's.......pathetic actually. I am almost sorry I saw that video of the porsche shoot.

Some of that dirt is being kicked up by round fragments splashing back. Also, so what if people can't shoot? At least they showed up and supported the event. I'm sure a lot of those people were new shooters, too.

I personally know I can hit the broad side of a barn, but I grew up around guns. Some people come from anti gun families and don't own any guns until they're adults. I bet some of those people never tried to hit a target with 30+ people on the line, some with MGs.

The noise during those opening salvos are unreal, enough to make your eardrums hurt through ear muffs and plugs. Nothing throws your shooting off worse than someone standing next to you with a .50 with a giant brake or a Mosin.

Some of that dirt is being kicked up by round fragments splashing back. Also, so what if people can't shoot? At least they showed up and supported the event. I'm sure a lot of those people were new shooters, too.

I personally know I can hit the broad side of a barn, but I grew up around guns. Some people come from anti gun families and don't own any guns until they're adults. I bet some of those people never tried to hit a target with 30+ people on the line, some with MGs.

The noise during those opening salvos are unreal, enough to make your eardrums hurt through ear muffs and plugs. Nothing throws your shooting off worse than someone standing next to you with a .50 with a giant brake or a Mosin.

No. It's from people rapid firing when they can't even hit a ****ing car when firing one shot at a time. I wasn't there, but I can guarantee that it wasn't experienced shooters missing the car by 3 feet in elevation. Ntomsw and I both support Comm2a but I'm not going to go outside my house and start shooting into my driveway.

If you can't shoot with other noises around you, then don't go. Stay home.

- - - Updated - - -

No. It's from people rapid firing when they can't even hit a ****ing car when firing one shot at a time. I wasn't there, but I can guarantee that it wasn't experienced shooters missing the car by 3 feet in elevation. Ntomsw and I both support Comm2a but I'm not going to go outside my house and start shooting into my driveway.

This. Exactly this.

Lighten up, Francis, geez....

Lighten up, Francis, geez....

Lighten-Up-Francis.jpeg

Funny story about the Porsche shoot.

Last year my son's college roommate came to stay with us during spring break. Being an Ohio farm boy he's been shooting since a young age.

We meet Cekim up at Harvard to share some toys, and the roommate starts asking if we'd seen the Porsche shoot video. Man was the kid stunned to learn he was standing next to the owner of the Porsche. It made his day!

:)

Driving around in a Porsche with a machine gun? Anyone else think this sounds like fun?

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

Back
Top Bottom