Blowhard Chief whines about new Atlanta gun law...

drgrant

NES Member
I guess GA just passed a law which expands CCW locations slightly... and
of course, the whining starts...

Look at this ignorant a**h***.... (CNN Video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/01/pennington.ga.gun.law.cnn?iref=videosearch

The gem is the part where hes like "he or she will have to assume that someone on that bus might be armed..." I want to say... if your guys were smart, you should have been doing that before, dipshit. Maybe they should call up some LEOs from Vermont to ask for some tips. [laugh] Jackoff.

-Mike

When he got to the part where he says " Call the police , we've been trained to deal with these situations .... " I turned it off.

He is not on the side of free law abiding citizens.

What an idiot...

What were his officers doing before?

Does he really think that law abiding citizens who are licensed pose a threat to officers?

The bad guys who are unlicensed are the ones who they should fear for they have been carrying at all times before this law was passed.

What an idiot...

What were his officers doing before?

Does he really think that law abiding citizens who are licensed pose a threat to officers?

The bad guys who are unlicensed are the ones who they should fear for they have been carrying at all times before this law was passed.

A good officer assumes that everyone is armed!!

I wonder how many Atlanta officers were shot or killed because they assumed their NO GUNS IN THE PARK rule actually worked?

Half Cocked is right, but not only Police Officers, but everyone should assume people are armed wherever they are.... that's one step ahead of the scumbags, who don't think anyone else can defend themselves.

I think Jeff Cooper called it "Condition Yellow".

??????

dont you like the remarks about only the police are trained.there are alot of use former military and look at all coming home from real fire fights.its a cult with the police they are better than any one.[frown][rofl][rolleyes]

I am sure that any new law will have a significant impact as the good chief says on the criminal element he refers to in his emotional (pathetic) argument. He's a 4 starred halfwit!

Back
Top Bottom