Black teen shot after ringing the wrong doorbell while picking up his siblings, police say

The black community on twitter has been going gaga over this shooting today. Even Maj who I think is a great guy is all 'lock this guy up'. The funny thing is these are the same people who in 3-4 days will be tweeting over how corrupt and full of misinformation the media is. We have so far to go before we can live in peace.

Details are entirely unclear so far.

The people who know the most are the police, and they’ve released the man. That’s a clue.

Do not let the media gaslight you. Pass judgement when the details are more clear.
Seriously. They cant even keep it straight between "ringing the doorbell" and "entering the house".
We have seen this playbook by the media time and time again. The idea is to muddy the facts, establish a narrative and convince their lemmings of an easy to process victim story. By the time they get around to releasing any nitty gritty details half of this retarded country has already decided that the original lie was the truth and the actual facts wont matter.
The fact that the dude isnt in jail tells me this kid entered his house. Maybe it was a tragic accident but I defy any of you to act like youd give an intruder the opportunity to explain themselves before you took action.

Missouri Castle Doctrine Law
According to Missouri Revised Statutes 563.031: [Protective] force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle lawfully occupied by such person.Jan 20, 2023

Missouri Castle Doctrine Law
According to Missouri Revised Statutes 563.031: [Protective] force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle lawfully occupied by such person.Jan 20, 2023
Problem is, if the white grandpa opened the door and there was no real evidence of forced entry, would a DA and jury buy it? To shoot a perp in your own home and get away with it cleanly, it helps to show evidence your front door hinge was busted pretty badly.

Just WTF. He rang the wrong doorbell. And now's he's been shot in the head and arm.

Poor kid... just WTF!
I can only hope this is another bogus 'hands up, don't shoot'. If this is legit, this is a tragic event.

Not much else to say until the neighbor submits camera footage clearly showing one thing or another.

Problem is, if the white grandpa opened the door and there was no real evidence of forced entry, would a DA and jury buy it? To shoot a perp in your own home and get away with it cleanly, it helps to show evidence your front door hinge was busted pretty badly.

No need to play "what if"...there is no indication that wypipo opened the door, the information (incomplete at best) suggests that the yewt entered the residence on his own....good shoot / bad PR / likely civil case w/b brought

Grandpa opens door, asks "can I help you?". Kid forces his way inside. No idea if this is what happened but lack of damage to the door doesnt necessarily mean much. A lot of people will, perhaps foolishly, open the door to talk with a stranger

the fact that you cant help but refer to him as "white grandpa" is evidence that as usual you're only here to play your role as race grifter per usual.
If he entered the home and was not authorized to do so whether the door showed signs of forced entry is completely irrelevant.

Nah. To me, that ranks up there with the cop that shoots a 'passing score' so an attorney can't say 'you were an expert shot'. No one has ever given me a case where that was claimed either.

There will be evidence of what happened if the CSI people are worth a damn. The cleaner he used on his floor would be on the kid's shoes if he entered, there'd be fresh dirt, there'd be blood, even the powder burn pattern would be different if we are talking 'bad breath' distances. Just depends on how hard they look.

Grandpa opens door, asks "can I help you?". Kid forces his way inside. No idea if this is what happened but lack of damage to the door doesnt necessarily mean much. A lot of people will, perhaps foolishly, open the door to talk with a stranger

If you knock on my door I'm going to talk to you from a 2nd story window.

I bet this youth forced entry

Seems some have picked sides and concluded the chain of events based on the description on the internet and in the media.

I’ll hold of on making a judgement until we get as close as we can to the actual facts as to what brought this situation to this conclusion.

Seems some have picked sides and concluded the chain of events based on the description on the internet and in the media.

I’ll hold of on making a judgement until we get as close as we can to the actual facts as to what brought this situation to this conclusion.
Entirely missing the point of the internet and keyboard commandos

Anyone remember how moments after the Rittenhouse incident CNN was saying "he shot three black people"
A year after the fact half of this country STILL thought that was the case because this tactic works so well. The fact that they are spinning up the protest NGO machine tells me that its important to establish a narrative that can bake and set in before the actual details come out and tamp down everyone's knee jerk reaction

No matter how nice of a neighborhood you live in, bad guys have cars. Always helpful to have some iron door jams... buys you a couple more seconds to hole up in a defensive position with your tricked out machine gun. Also, lose the toy dog and get one of these instead.

81ps5-TQGDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Dog_attack_(USAF).jpg

Last edited:
No matter how nice of a neighborhood you live in, bad guys have cars. Always helpful to have some iron door jams... buys you a couple more seconds to hole up in a defensive position with your tricked out machine gun. Also, lose the toy dog and get one of these instead.
Those security bars will buy you more than a few seconds, someone posted a video of a couple swat guys trying to bust the door down with one of these and they literally took 10 minutes to get it smashed down.

Cougar alert too btw 💥

Back
Top Bottom