• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Once the military says FU to BRCC they are through.
They pissed off every vet and active service I know. Soldiers, sailors, marines, coasties, and airmen donating a month's worth of coffee to homeless/women's shelters and food pantries now because they refuse to drink it ever again.

You don't screw with service member's coffee and BRCCo nuked itself.

They pissed off every vet and active service I know. Soldiers, sailors, marines, coasties, and airmen donating a month's worth of coffee to homeless/women's shelters and food pantries now because they refuse to drink it ever again.

Times have changed, lol. The Army is where I developed a liking for coffee, but back then it was ALWAYS just paper cups out of a "silver bullet" made by whichever PFC from the S-3 shop could be relied on to understand how much Folgers to put into the basket. Sometimes that E-3 wasn't available, so they'd take the next guy.

Everybody, from the drivers to the BC, drank it. They complained, but they drank it. Seems like it wasn't all that long ago, but obviously it's a totally different world now.

Times have changed, lol. The Army is where I developed a liking for coffee, but back then it was ALWAYS just paper cups out of a "silver bullet" made by whichever PFC from the S-3 shop could be relied on to understand how much Folgers to put into the basket. Sometimes that E-3 wasn't available, so they'd take the next guy.

Everybody, from the drivers to the BC, drank it. They complained, but they drank it. Seems like it wasn't all that long ago, but obviously it's a totally different world now.
.Mil developed a culture of coffee snobbery in the 21st century that I blame Starbucks for. Americans weren't so obsessed with coffee until the late 90s and it seems the centennial generation into millennials became coffee snobs.

For anyone still on the fence about BRCC

Seems like we could tell a little white lie and make some money! I wonder how much he's paying?
“The racism [expletive] really pisses me off,” Hafer said. “I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out.”

.Mil developed a culture of coffee snobbery in the 21st century that I blame Starbucks for. Americans weren't so obsessed with coffee until the late 90s and it seems the centennial generation into millennials became coffee snobs.

I remember in the 70s my parents waking up and making a nice hot cup of Instant Sanka and they enjoyed it. Several years later the moved to Folgers and my mom still drinks that every day.

I remember in the 70s my parents waking up and making a nice hot cup of Instant Sanka and they enjoyed it. Several years later the moved to Folgers and my mom still drinks that every day.

My in-laws do, too, from a filthy drip maker.

I've evolved. A percolator full of government coffee won't cut it for me anymore, but I also don't need an Italian adjective with the word "coffee" in order to enjoy it.

I'm happy with a moderate-quality dark roast made through a Moka pot or a French press. I don't like weak coffee, but the flavor's got to be there. Before Covid, I usually shopped at Trader Joe's and was very happy with it.

I don't know which is more pathetic. Her picture trying to hold a suppressed .22 to show she's tactical as hell or the fact these clowns have a "vp of people and culture".
View attachment 503190.
Sigh. Why is this person's bio even listed? The reason if I had to guess is sadly tokenism. Also, why the f*** do they even have a VP of People and Culture? Is this a douche version of VP of HR?

Keeping with cliche veteran owned businesses who talk about being veteran owned businesses as much as the shit they sell, they wrote this in her bio:
A veteran in the human resources profession, Sandy joined BRCC from SanMar, headquartered in Seattle, WA, where she served as Director or Human Resources.

Instead of being a military veteran, she's an HR veteran. Jesus christ get over it.

People figured out you don't have to drink swill anymore. And even cheap coffee (say, Cumberland farms) doesn't taste like swill.

That's a hard line for me with Diners. If your coffee is swill im done, there's no reason for it to be worse than cumbys or DD. (But some are, and i don't get it. )
Are we upset with them now because they denounced the Proud Bois? I thought they were racists...

No sarcasm^
Lol BRCC has pissed off their prospective base like 10 times now. Cuck CEO always backpedaling etc each time. Last time they were shitting on Kyle Rittenhouse.

It might be coffee snob coffee but I recently switched to Peets. Made in a regular coffee pot. I get their medium Brazil roast and it is good. Hopefully Peets isn’t on the 2A do not hire list, I really enjoy it.

Last edited:
People figured out you don't have to drink swill anymore. And even cheap coffee (say, Cumberland farms) doesn't taste like swill.

That's a hard line for me with Diners. If your coffee is swill im done, there's no reason for it to be worse than cumbys or DD. (But some are, and i don't get it. )
Lol BRCC has pissed off their prospective base like 10 times now. Cuck CEO always backpedaling etc each time. Last time they were shitting on Kyle Rittenhouse.
Evan keeps trying to talk his way out of these messes and I think ppl are done. Dudes excuses are worse than his coffee, and his coffee is swill.

Evan keeps trying to talk his way out of these messes and I think ppl are done. Dudes excuses are worse than his coffee, and his coffee is swill.

I've had BRCC coffee before I don't think it's swill, but t here's nothijn exciting about it. It ';s not like opening a bag of Kona or something and wanting to just keep your face inside the
bag. It doesn't do "that".

The last time I've seen a company self-destruct like this was the Benchmade incident. And At least there after a while they realized that they just needed to shut-up.

It might my coffee snob coffee but I recently switched to Peets. Made in a regular coffee pot. I get their medium Brazil roast and it is good. Hopefully Peets isn’t on the 2A do not hire list, I really enjoy it.
Anything that comes out of Berkeley is suspect, though Peet's sold out to JAB Holding Company long ago.

This isn't complicated. Matt and the boys sold people an image. Duped everyone and put a lot of money in the bank. Zero integrity. At least the lefties stick to their stupid ideals.

Can't fault people for buying eyes-wide-open (e.g. Peets)...

This includes me. I canceled my subscription. I've had a subscription since it started and have spent over $3k on BRCC coffee. They lost a serious customer.

For anyone still on the fence about BRCC

Good point...it seems telling that there was no mention of condemning BLM or Antifa who have and continue to do damage to this country with their rhetoric and rioting.

I was willing to give a little slack to someone who has done time in .gov, but the latest ridiculous comments from Gen. Milley seems to have proved to me that the Obama (and Biden) purges of conservative military officers is poisoning our professional military force. The BRCC guys are starting to show their true colors.

Hopefully it can be fixed before it is too late. Our enemies are laughing harder and harder every day.

256664415_270494741691477_2976947742190704082_n.jpg

Latest meme to come out.

Yup. In the middle of the woods, in the middle of the night, anything will do!

It will be interesting to see if they have the integrity to apologize, or if the fear of denouncement for being unwoke will outweigh speaking the truth.
Bone-headed move on their part. I dont see a single left leaning person buying their coffee just based on the name alone. They pissed off their customer base, many of whom will never go back regardless of how they handle it going forward all to placate a group of people who dont buy their coffee and never will. Similar to right of center politicians. Always caving in to make leftists happy, none of whom will vote for them.

So far the best part of this thread is the @drgrant "backin' up" song. Never saw that one before and gave me a chuckle this morning.

I've been hoping for this company to get what it deserves and go under. Sadly it isn't so. They've planned an IPO via SPAC with an enterprise value of 4x revenue. Now, while that's depressed as compared to Starbucks (more like 5-6x) IPOs are often underpriced so they have room to run. Seems they're not hurting too much.

Not sure I could call myself a coffee snob, but I like dark and strong but not burned. my lazy man's go-to is green mountain dark magic k-cups.

Back
Top Bottom