• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mag Dump of the Morning

I'm no John Wayne fan. In fact, I can't stand him at all. But dang. He was old in that clip. The way he had to stop like a VERY old man clearing the counter. :(

He was 66 moving like he was 80. A spry 80, but that 80 hesitation.

Best is the sandbag wall fronts the FRONT OF HTE STORE. ROFL!!! Don't put it into the back wall and pad that with a few layers of concrete. Nah. Just fire willy-nilly. If the wall is breached, it's only a customer that gets killed. (Of course, it's for camera continuity. But still. . . . )

I'm no John Wayne fan. In fact, I can't stand him at all. But dang. He was old in that clip. The way he had to stop like a VERY old man clearing the counter. :(

Relationship with my Dad was not the best. In fact sometimes it just plain sucked however when I was a kid he always took me to the movies to see the new John Wayne films. First one I can remember going to was the War Wagon. Some of the better childhood memories of my Dad and I was going to those movies.

... dang. He was old in that clip. The way he had to stop like a VERY old man clearing the counter. :(

He was 66 moving like he was 80. A spry 80, but that 80 hesitation
I watched 3 times and didn't see anything outstanding there.

The way he moves around the counter. Maybe it's a JW signature move. As I said, I'm not a fan so I don't watch JW movies.

Back
Top Bottom