• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

View attachment 503198
Bold and blue is mine.

Panera Bread doesn't want guns in its restaurants.​

The sandwich-and-soup chain out of St. Louis, said it doesn't want armed customers in its more than 1,800 stores in an effort to increase the comfort of its unarmed patrons, joining a growing list of other companies who have issued similar directives.

The news is another victory for gun safety group Moms Demand Action in its campaign to get guns out of America's restaurants and retailers.

"We ask that guns not be brought into this environment unless carried by an authorized law enforcement officer," the company said in a statement. "Panera (PNRA) respects the rights of gun owners, but asks our customers to help preserve the environment we are working to create for our guests and associates."

The company first announced the decision during a CNBC interview with Panera CEO Ron Shaich. He said during the interview that the company would not post anti-gun signs in its stores or require employees to confront gun owners.

Shannon Watts, the founder of Moms Demand Action, said Panera approached the group three months ago in an effort to move quickly on the issue.

"In this case we saw a company come to us proactively," she said. "We're seeing that happening more and more." She did not say which other companies had approached the organization.
Those moms probably need more action of another kind. At least from my experience, fun women tend to like to do new things. Miserable old Karens tend to be close minded.

Cant boycott a company I dont use.....both Panera and Black Rifle Coffee have thrown tons of warning flags in past that have shown the anti freedom thoughts of management.....
I wouldnt even know where to start with regards to a boycott. I must be unbearably boring.

Hollywood hasnt gotten any of my money in a long time
Pro sports havent gotten any of my money in a long time.
Dont watch tv.
Dont eat at chain restaurants
I have a smart phone for work. Never owned one of my own.
No Facebook. No Twitter. Cancelled Amazon Prime, Amazon music and buy from them sparingly. 2-3 times a year.
Never been in Panera.
Never had BRCC

F*ck the GLOBOHOMO

CEOs are focused on one thing and that is profits. All this branding, "Black Rifle" coffee company, etc. is just how to market to the masses. Think about it we are talking about coffee here! One ingredient and that is coffee beans, roasted. How could a CEO really differentiate? Make it about something more than coffee beans whether it is ARs or BLM. Go ahead and buy it or don't but just understand that you are a piece on the game board and they are the players. They will do what it takes to maximize their $$$
I have had their coffee, could take it or leave it personally. Their gimmick is the veteran angle.

I do give them cred for establishing a company from nothing, building it up into a multi-million dollar a year company and being veterans.

Did my time for .gov like a lot of people, but to start crapping on your customer base over a finite number of cases will not end well.

The two incidents mentioned are from people who are accused of committing a crime while wearing black rifle merchandise and not convicted.

What's next, telling people what t-shirt they can buy in case they do something bad while wearing it? Starting to sound like a bad case of white guilt and a head full of progressive crap.
I thought they were the types to say F-off to everyone that didn't accept their world, but they seemed to have morphed into the clone of every other greedy bastard trying to protect that precious brand.

Still talking about these dudes? If you want good coffee, buy good coffee. Their coffee isn't that good, so stop buying it. Eventually they will go away. They are only here because of their fan base, who they apparently shit all over.

If you're buying there coffee because of their BS marketing scheme, you shouldn't be drinking coffee to begin with. Maybe switch to some sort of herbal tea.

You'd swear this is some sort of insurance scam akin to burning your own building down.

Lefties arent going to buy coffee from a company owned by vets with a name like Black Rifle, regardless of how loud they yell and scream about purging racists from their customer base. People on the right are going to now avoid them because theyve shit on their base and shown themselves to have drunk the globohomo koolaid along with almost everyone else it seems.

Who do these guys think are going to buy their product going forward?

You'd swear this is some sort of insurance scam akin to burning your own building down.

Lefties arent going to buy coffee from a company owned by vets with a name like Black Rifle, regardless of how loud they yell and scream about purging racists from their customer base. People on the right are going to now avoid them because theyve shit on their base and shown themselves to have drunk the globohomo koolaid along with almost everyone else it seems.

Who do these guys think are going to buy their product going forward?

Half-Fudds? I don't get it, either.

i dont buy things based on philosophy, i tried their coffee and its good, its expensive, its from south america. i really prefer sumatran, different climate= different taste. i buy Peets sumatran, its tasty. i'm not concerned with Peets politics.

So who can recommend some K cups that arent owned by homos? i was buying the brcc beyond black k cups due to my laziness and need for caffeine in the mornings but after reading all this they can literally get F'ed! Im running out of places to shop due to all these scumbags.

They were nazis, Walter?! Well they were threatening castration! Should we split hairs here?!?!

So who can recommend some K cups that arent owned by homos? i was buying the brcc beyond black k cups due to my laziness and need for caffeine in the mornings but after reading all this they can literally get F'ed! Im running out of places to shop due to all these scumbags.

They were nazis, Walter?! Well they were threatening castration! Should we split hairs here?!?!

The unfortunate thing here is that if you boycott every company that has questionable politics you'd be living on water as you walk around naked living under a tree somewhere. It's impossible to get away from in our world today.

Ask me not to CCW in your store in one hand,
and sh¡t in the other,
and see which one fills up first.
It’s been said before, but I think it’s a blanket liability thing. The lawyers probably told them to say that. If I owned a large food chain, I of course wouldn’t care if people CC on the store, but I don’t want the tacticool neck beards with their cheap ARs stinking up the place either.

Never had BRC, but I do enjoy a good fancy coffee once in a while. I’m hooked on Brewtality coffee and Bones coffee co when I’m in the mood for flavored coffee. I’m also totally happy with maxwell house

Last edited:
It’s been said before, but I think it’s a blanket liability thing. The lawyers probably told them to say that. If I owned a large food chain, I of course wouldn’t care if people CC on the store, but I don’t want the tacticool neck beards with their cheap ARs stinking up the place either.
Ironically the original Starbucks gun ban was a gun ban that wasn't a gun ban. " Don't bring guns into our stores but we won't do anything if you do" [rofl]

The liability thing is garbage BTW. It's always based on virtue signaling bullshit.

Never had BRC, but I do enjoy a good fancy coffee once in a while. I’m hooked on Brewtality coffee and Bones coffee co when I’m in the mood for flavored coffee. I’m also totally happy with maxwell house

Dunno, the best thing you can do from a legal perspective is never say something that you don't need to say. If you never mention guns it would be hard for someone to pin responsibility on you if something involving a gun happens in your store (non-employee related, of course). If you do have a public gun policy and something happens, a victim could turn around and hold you responsible for not enforcing your no gun rule.

I can't speak to their sexual orientation, but the Majority owner of Keurig is JAB Holdings, the same company which owns Peets, Panera, Green Mountain Coffee, Caribou, Jacobs Douwe, and Krispy Kreme. So if you want to express your opinion with your wallet, you should probably give up K-cups entirely, or at least use the refillable ones.

I can't speak to their sexual orientation, but the Majority owner of Keurig is JAB Holdings, the same company which owns Peets, Panera, Green Mountain Coffee, Caribou, Jacobs Douwe, and Krispy Kreme. So if you want to express your opinion with your wallet, you should probably give up K-cups entirely, or at least use the refillable ones.
Well goddamnit you’re really messing up my laziness with this haha

Also one has to wonder
they claim to be a conservative coffiee company, SUPPOSEDLY.
like what in the unholy f*** are they doing talking to an NY Times reporter??????

"Oh yes, lets interview with someone from part of the media cabal that wants to kill us all" [rofl]

It doesn't exactly sound like a brains kind of operation over there.

Also one has to wonder
like what in the unholy f*** are they doing talking to an NY Times reporter??????

"Oh yes, lets interview with someone from part of the media cabal that wants to kill us all" [rofl]

That was my thought, what kind of moron gives an interview to the NYT and expects them to be even close to fair. So either they are entirely stupid, or just didn't expect this much backlash from airing their real views. They were promoting the interview, linking to it, etc. so clearly they didn't think it was a hatchet job until people freaked out.

Also one has to wonder

Their team needs a come to Jesus meeting. [laugh]

CULTURE
Our team of over a dozen journalists and writers
strive to publish content that is a cut above the rest.
Thoroughly reported, professionally edited, and accompanied by quality photography and original video content.

Also one has to wonder

I agree; their coffee is good but rather expensive. Once they talked to the NY Times, I am done with them.

BRCC survives on their aggressive marketing. However they‘ve become wildly unpopular at least here in NC and for good reason. The owner is a blowhard fool whose face I find sufficiently annoying that I would not want to have a cup of coffee with him, so why buy the clowns coffee. he likes NYT so much then let their readers buy his coffee. i’ll be shocked if they stay in business.

ive never purchased BRCC and never will.

Also one has to wonder

^^^^^^^^
Thisx1000. Unless he had some traumatic brain injury that would prevent him from cognizant thought, you would think he would know better or at the very least someone in his inner circle would say " what are you effin nuts?"

I can put this whole thing to bed right now…. “ the best part of waking up…IS FOLGERS IN YOUR CUP!”

I tried to like BRCC coffee long before all this shit but their coffee just plain sux. Thiers no way his start up company could manufacture anything here that is why it’s from Chyynah. Their Bro-Vet videos I still like but that’s it. Evan just keeps diggin a bigger whole. Once the military says FU to BRCC they are through.

Back
Top Bottom