Biden promises Menino: fast action on gun control

What Menino said right after this was the most disturbing part. He didn't know how young kids can get guns AND be able to purchase at gun shows.

Equally disturbing is how the local media doesn't research and correct these totally false statements.
Wow, it doesn't say this as I just read the article. Do you suppose they made a quick edit? Down the memory hole, eh?

“I understand the second amendment, the right to bear arms. But I don’t understand how young kids should be able to get guns,” he said, referring to the plague of urban gang violence largely involving young males.

Ya. And they promised to pass a budget 4 years ago!

Barry also promised to cut the deficit in half too. [rolleyes]

“I understand the second amendment, the right to bear arms. But I don’t understand how young kids should be able to get guns,”

That's easy, it's because they're criminals and DON'T OBEY THE LAWS.
So the obvious fix is to pass more laws that they'll still continue to ignore.

[rolleyes]

Last edited:
Supposing this is true/factual, it would seem to be hinting at direct executive action.

That would be a ballsy move that would probably lead to civil unrest or even a full blown civil war.

Executive ordering the Second Amendment into oblivion would be my personal "go time", and I KNOW I'm not alone.

That would be a ballsy move that would probably lead to civil unrest or even a full blown civil war.

Executive ordering the Second Amendment into oblivion would be my personal "go time", and I KNOW I'm not alone.

Maybe that's what he wants. Who knows what goes on in his radical head.

Menino - confirming every day why im ashamed to be from Hyde Park.

- - - Updated - - -

While I agree, the question is, how? We'd need leadership and organization.

Menino - confirming every day why im ashamed to be from Hyde Park.

- - - Updated - - -

While I agree, the question is, how? We'd need leadership and organization.

I was thinking about that the other day, and it was a topic I'd been wondering about for years, and I had an idea. To start a successful revolution just grab a rifle and head to your states capital. Once word got out that there were dozens, hundreds, maybe even thousands of armed protesters at their state capitals, people would join up by the thousands. This wouldn't be some protest in NYC or DC, it would be a short drive away. I could definitely see this starting on NES, and a few dozen NES members bringing their friends/family/like minded people could easily get into the hundreds. Then the media gets involved, and it snowballs.

It would be important for everyone to be armed, though. The time for peaceful protest is up, and people don't take picket signs as seriously as rifles and shotguns. I don't know what the topic of the protest would be, but a few examples are; give your state XX days / hours to repeal Y law, or impeach Z politician, or secede, etc. or you take the capital by force. Leaders will present themselves, and organization will follow.

A revolution could happen, easier than most people think.

Last edited:
The mayor, who has been recovering from a host of ailments for the past two months, said Biden called him several times while he was in the hospital, including a call after the Newtown school massacre to discuss gun control.

I can't understand that fat bastard when I can see his lips moving; imagine talking to him on the phone?

Last edited:
Was their chit-chat held in mumble speak? That'd be an interesting piece to listen to.

Easy enough to replicate for your enjoyment: Record two cats having sex on an MP3 player with it's own external speaker, place in plastic bag and press play, then place in bucket of water. If you put it on loop, it sounds like they are discussing all manner of laws that affect everyone but themselves.

if IL couldn't pass something i don't see any legislation being passed anywhere. if anything were to pass anywhere under any circumstances it would be there. they are still butthurt about the SCOTUS ruling.

now all we need is for a measure to be proposed and shot down in NY and then biden will just go off into the corner to sulk and masturbate.

if IL couldn't pass something i don't see any legislation being passed anywhere. if anything were to pass anywhere under any circumstances it would be there. they are still butthurt about the SCOTUS ruling.

now all we need is for a measure to be proposed and shot down in NY and then biden will just go off into the corner to sulk and masturbate.

Man...I was reading this going "Hell, yeah," right up until I got to that last word. Now I have to go inhale some ammonia and try to kill the brain cells that go with that visual.

I would guess that MA is more liberal than Illinois is at the state level.

Its not even close, IL has plenty of red counties down state, its Chicago and the surrounding areas that hold all the moonbats, and all the power in that state. Meanwhile MA is 100% dem controlled.

Easy enough to replicate for your enjoyment: Record two cats having sex on an MP3 player with it's own external speaker, place in plastic bag and press play, then place in bucket of water. If you put it on loop, it sounds like they are discussing all manner of laws that affect everyone but themselves.

[rofl][laugh2] reps inbound

Not sure though if I can do that to my Dachshund. He hates cats like EddieCoyle does[wink]

Man...I was reading this going "Hell, yeah," right up until I got to that last word. Now I have to go inhale some ammonia and try to kill the brain cells that go with that visual.

party time. what do you think i do before i post? how else does some of this shit make it onto the screen? paint thinner, dude.

Its not even close, IL has plenty of red counties down state, its Chicago and the surrounding areas that hold all the moonbats, and all the power in that state. Meanwhile MA is 100% dem controlled.

This, anyone who is comparing MA to IL doesn't really understand the make up of the 2 states.

“I understand the second amendment, the right to bear arms. But I don’t understand how young kids should be able to get guns,” he said, referring to the plague of urban gang violence largely involving young males.

They're like the drunk who looks for his keys under the streetlamp.

Once you hear somebody preface their statement by "Look, I understand the Second Amendment..." usually means they are virulently opposed to the rights guaranteed by 2A.

I don't know. If they can't advance these kinds of bills in Illinois, do they really have the votes in Congress? Seems unlikely.

I'd guess that the US Congress won't have much of anything to do with it. It'll be the executive branch or our own government here in MA that causes us problems.

Here is my version of the conversation between these two guys:

Biden to Mumbles: "Hey, this is Joe Biden. Joe Biden just wants you to know that Joe Biden is the head of a Blue Ribbon panel that is going to impose new gun control laws ASAP. I've been thinking about it on my commute from Delaware to DC that I no longer do."

Mumbles to Biden: "Thanks Joe, fjuggurhth tytiufh ghgiihgh (unintelligible drivel from Menino)"

Biden to Mumbles: "Joe Biden can't understand a fu&*in thing you're saying."

Back
Top Bottom