• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden promises Menino: fast action on gun control

If I am wrong I will eat that crow, but I doubt it.

My rep (Micheal Knapik) actually replied to an email I sent about a week ago. "I appreciate your email. I am sure you are aware of my long-time record in support of the 2nd Amendment, and, as such, I would oppose any knee-jerk response to the tragedy in CT. I am hopeful you receive similar emails from your other elected representatives".

I was hopeful too, of course none came though. I'm well aware politicians like him are basically extinct in this state.

Here is my version of the conversation between these two guys:

Biden to Mumbles: "Hey, this is Joe Biden. Joe Biden just wants you to know that Joe Biden is the head of a Blue Ribbon panel that is going to impose new gun control laws ASAP. I've been thinking about it on my commute from Delaware to DC that I no longer do."

Mumbles to Biden: "Thanks Joe, fjuggurhth tytiufh ghgiihgh (unintelligible drivel from Menino)"

Biden to Mumbles: "Joe Biden can't understand a fu&*in thing you're saying."

Here is what they really say: Biden: I'm the biggest douche ever.
Mumbles: muuuuuummmmmblllleeee
Biden: NO IM THE BIGEST DOUCHE
Mumbles: MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE!

We need a group buy on colonial era minutemen "uniforms." That would make a nice protest photo op outside the statehouse and city hall.

Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” Mayor Thomas M. Menino — a leading national gun control advocate — that President Obama will pass sweeping firearms reforms by the end of the month, the mayor said today.

“He said, ‘Tommy, I guarantee you, we’ll get it done by the end of January,’” Menino said at City Hall today. “They’re going to get it done.”

The mayor, who has been recovering from a host of ailments for the past two months, said Biden called him several times while he was in the hospital, including a call after the Newtown school massacre to discuss gun control.

I thought this old thread would be worth a bump. Was looking through some old thread circa 2013 and it sounded like much of the same story we're hearing today, the differences being that now the radical left is talking about court packing and tossing the filibuster.

I thought this old thread would be worth a bump. Was looking through some old thread circa 2013 and it sounded like much of the same story we're hearing today, the differences being that now the radical left is talking about court packing and tossing the filibuster.
I got excited I thought Biden died and was talking to mumbles in hell

So was Biden in charge of gun grabbing during the Obama days? I can't remember, but a lot of the old posts make it sound that way. There was also a big fear at the time of them using EOs to get this stuff through.

Back
Top Bottom