Biden bans Russian Arms and Ammo

Depends on who’s importing what I suppose and when their import licenses expire. We would have to fish around and ask a lot of questions for online and B&M sellers. 619DW had their import license in a clear plastic sheet on top of the GT pallet lol.

If you look on the cardboard box the ammo comes in you will see:

"IMPORTER: Collectable Arms and Ammo II MERRIMAC, NH" (Or, something along those lines)

I believe that means 619DW is the actual Importer and would know first-hand the status of upcoming orders.

Keith is the tip of the spear...

"IMPORTER: Collectable Arms and Ammo II MERRIMAC, NH" (Or, something along those lines)

I believe that means 619DW is the actual Importer and would know first-hand the status of upcoming orders.

SG ammo also imports GT and in very large quantities. At one point a few years ago I saw a vid of them sitting on about 20 pallets or something like that.

SG ammo also imports GT and in very large quantities. At one point a few years ago I saw a vid of them sitting on about 20 pallets or something like that.
Yeah. Cool to see the shop-as-importer printed on the box. I figured the ammo was imported by one large company then sold off as lots to smaller sellers.

(If in the gravest extreme they were willing to move it east of the Urals,
they oughta be willing to relocate it west of the Alleghenies for 2½ years...).
Pre Wu flu, I was actively developing new business in Russia. One of our accounts is in the Urals- I should pay a visit. :D

I find it curious how so many forum members think the US 'mainstream media' is all propaganda and wrong about everyting, except regarding Russia.

Yeah. Cool to see the shop-as-importer printed on the box. I figured the ammo was imported by one large company then sold off as lots to smaller sellers.

A lot of it is done that way, that is how it gets dispersed so far and wide around the country. Importing requires a lot of up front capital and overseas connections that most in the distribution chain just don't have.

I am amazed at the hypocrisy of the folks complaining about the ban on Russian ammo. We are so fat and happy and looking for a cheap way to get ammo, we forget that our money paid for Putin's war in Ukraine, support of Iran regime via Putin's financial aid and relationships with our enemy. Russia is a country that still to this day talks about new king United States on there main television programs.
You don't seem to care about the fact that your money is used to ruin this nation by a hateful dictator in Russia! As long as it's cheap, we don't care that American companies have to compete with unscrupulous entities that supply our enemies.
This reminds me of our dependence on China that is openly campaigning to destroy United States! We would rather pay $5 for a red dot on Amazon than support American companies that use American labor, made in America and all of the profits I put back into our nation.
This community should be spearheading the movement to empower American companies, and support new ammo manufacturers in the United States! I would rather support Mexican, Brazilian, South Korean, Croatian and check ammo manufacturers then give a single penny to our enemy!

I am amazed at the hypocrisy of the folks complaining about the ban on Russian ammo. We are so fat and happy and looking for a cheap way to get ammo, we forget that our money paid for Putin's war in Ukraine, support of Iran regime via Putin's financial aid and relationships with our enemy. Russia is a country that still to this day talks about new king United States on there main television programs.
You don't seem to care about the fact that your money is used to ruin this nation by a hateful dictator in Russia! As long as it's cheap, we don't care that American companies have to compete with unscrupulous entities that supply our enemies.
This reminds me of our dependence on China that is openly campaigning to destroy United States! We would rather pay $5 for a red dot on Amazon than support American companies that use American labor, made in America and all of the profits I put back into our nation.
This community should be spearheading the movement to empower American companies, and support new ammo manufacturers in the United States! I would rather support Mexican, Brazilian, South Korean, Croatian and check ammo manufacturers then give a single penny to our enemy!

I couldn't care less. Russia is far less of a concern than China or the EU at this point, and while Putin is far from a swell guy, the Soviet Union is on the other side of the iron curtain now and does not involve them. I am happy not to live there, but as a bogeyman, Russia is worn out...

As for "Putins war in Ukraine", I take very little issue with their taking back Crimea. After the US-funded violent overthrow of that countries elected government, the sham elections that followed, the faked war crimes, and the marxists at the root of it all... it was a free for all.

This move had nothing to do with penalizing Russia, and everything to do with further disarming Americans at a time when civil liberties are being decimated and the curtain has been pulled back on election fraud. Ammo prices began to fall and supply began to rise, then bam.

I would love a world in which $10/box 9mm is a thing which can be achieved purely domestically, but the existence of Russian steel case is what maintains that price point... Much like with my big kebab and marxist remover, I guess I do not care who made it and where, because the principles matter less than it existing (vs not existing at all).

I couldn't care less. Russia is far less of a concern than China or the EU at this point, and while Putin is far from a swell guy, the Soviet Union is on the other side of the iron curtain now and does not involve them. I am happy not to live there, but as a bogeyman, Russia is worn out...

As for "Putins war in Ukraine", I take very little issue with their taking back Crimea. After the US-funded violent overthrow of that countries elected government, the sham elections that followed, the faked war crimes, and the marxists at the root of it all... it was a free for all.

This move had nothing to do with penalizing Russia, and everything to do with further disarming Americans at a time when civil liberties are being decimated and the curtain has been pulled back on election fraud. Ammo prices began to fall and supply began to rise, then bam.

I would love a world in which $10/box 9mm is a thing which can be achieved purely domestically, but the existence of Russian steel case is what maintains that price point... Much like with my big kebab and marxist remover, I guess I do not care who made it and where, because the principles matter less than it existing (vs not existing at all).
Well said

The Russian boogeyman thing is overblown. They behaved just fine when Trump was boss man. Russia did not steal the 2020 election. Democrats did. Last time I checked the Feds get a ton of my money and use it to directly F me in the ass everyday.

I like how when I read this I was thinking "what the f*** is this guy talking about?" And then hminksy is the only one who likes it.

[rofl]!!!

+1 Progressives wore out the Russian bogeyman in 2016 and it's getting really, really old to see people still buying into that.

The Russian boogeyman thing is overblown. They behaved just fine when Trump was boss man. Russia did not steal the 2020 election. Democrats did. Last time I checked the Feds get a ton of my money and use it to directly F me in the ass everyday.
LOL it's even gone way beyond the "Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself " stage.

I like how when I read this I was thinking "what the f*** is this guy talking about?" And then hminksy is the only one who likes it.

[rofl]!!!
Sounds like he regurgitated a lot of what was said in that video back in post #169…

No
The permit is for each shipment , it’s not a blanket permit that lasts forever
What if you have an approved form 6 or more for future shipments? If you look at the top of the form 6 it says it's valid for up to two years.....

At this point it best to use the us dollars to stock up on food ammo and med,from where ever we can get. Who care what evil deeds the us dollars doing to the minute it leave my hand. American companies, the us govermen do not give a shit about america,why should we care.i live here in the usa long enough to figure this out, it sad, this used to be a great country, now it a banana republic.

Sounds pretty commie to me. Methinks you failed basic economics and disagree with a free market system. While I applaud your conviction that kind of attitude is in line with the current puppet administration and the Fed who want to destroy America and small businesses rather than bless them.

How the guy in the store can say he's good to go until 2023 is farcical. If he applied to import tomorrow on a form 6 from Russia, it will be denied.
The Form 6 is good for 2 years starting its approval date. If "the guy in the store" has his Form 6 approved in August of 2021, he is good to import approved quantity up until the August of 2023.

Why is Russia our enemy?

The election fixing is debatable, but the media acting to manipulate things in Herr Biden's favor is pretty much indisputable.

Back
Top Bottom