"Betcha ain't got one of these" Bang

beaker

NES Member
1387499832338.jpg

Wait a second, what was the guy carrying that allowed the crook to leave the scene??

"The suspect left the scene "and was later picked up by ambulance the Pines apartments" on Watkins Drive."

Sorry, but if that had been most of us, the guy wouldn't have left the scene. Well, not under his own power at least (and/or alive). Maybe the guy was carrying a .380 (grock 42?). [rofl2] I would recommend he look into getting something with more power to it. You don't want to not completely stop the threat.

Wait a second, what was the guy carrying that allowed the crook to leave the scene??

"The suspect left the scene "and was later picked up by ambulance the Pines apartments" on Watkins Drive."

Sorry, but if that had been most of us, the guy wouldn't have left the scene. Well, not under his own power at least (and/or alive). Maybe the guy was carrying a .380 (grock 42?). [rofl2] I would recommend he look into getting something with more power to it. You don't want to not completely stop the threat.

Nothing wrong with a Glock 42 that a well placed shot won't fix.

Warm and fuzzies. Too bad the dbag is still alive, though.

May not have been a perfectly-placed shot. I'd like to think I can place center-of-mass, but I've never fired at someone pointing a gun at me.

Warm and fuzzies. Too bad the dbag is still alive, though.

May not have been a perfectly-placed shot. I'd like to think I can place center-of-mass, but I've never fired at someone pointing a gun at me.

Nevermind pointing a gun at you, but shooting at you.

The first 20 minutes of Cooper's talk will help you with this problem, the entire talk is worth watching many times over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGYttXa0d1k&hd=1

so much wisdom is compressed in this 1 hour that I went and bought cooper's book : "To ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth."

Back
Top Bottom