• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best 5.56 AR-15 (like) rifles that are Mass compliant

Hi,

That would be great If anyone could recommend 5.56 AR-15 like rifle that is MASS compliant. Not a Pre-ban, completely new. Without the need to assemble yourself. Price is not an issue

Something like SIG Sauer MCX Virtus.

Thank you.

Hi,

That would be great If anyone could recommend 5.56 AR-15 like rifle that is MASS compliant. Not a Pre-ban, completely new. Without the need to assemble yourself. Price is not an issue

Thank you.

MCX is not DI, as far as I know. So technically....

Maura, please. This is too transparent.

1) Mosin Nagant
2) Stoeger Coach Gun
3) Red Ryder
No need to show your ignorance and poor sense of humor. I just have no experience with these idiotic MA laws and do not want to waste time researching them.

What i meant is piston driven AR-15 like (visually) rifles such as (bren, scar, mcx or similar etc). Are you afraid of this question as well, thinking that AG is monitoring the forum 24/7 and will ban every single thing you mention here, including online stores?

No need to show your ignorance and poor sense of humor. I just have no experience with these idiotic MA laws and do not want to waste time researching them.

What i meant is piston driven AR-15 like (visually) rifles such as (bren, scar, mcx or similar etc). Are you afraid of this question as well, thinking that AG is monitoring the forum 24/7 and will ban every single thing you mention here, including online stores?
You're right. It's a terrible sense of humor and I've never seen another NES'er post similar.

I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

You know how many times this question has been asked by people like you that just joined NES and set off everyone's AGO bullshit detector?

AR15s are Mass compliant regardless of what Empress Healey says because the MGLs say so until the legislature writes and passes something different.

You know how many times this question has been asked by people like you that just joined NES and set off everyone's AGO bullshit detector?

AR15s are Mass compliant regardless of what Empress Healey says because the MGLs say so until the legislature writes and passes something different.
thank you for clarification.

Nice. Less than ten posts and already with the ad hominem attacks. Coming in hot.

thank you for clarification.
In MA you need to get a lower receiver, legally. Then buy an upper receiver, legally, with all the other required components.
Which lower receiver you choose is your decision. All within the law and current regulations. This forum is not offering ways to bypass the law.

Why bother replying then? if you have nothing to say, just do not say it. that simple
Because someone needs to tell you to pull your own weight. You want answers but you want others to do the work for you. Not cool. Get off your butt, do some research on MA gun laws, all the answers are within this forum.

Last edited:
Why worry about laws..look at all the recent examples of gubmint selectively applying the law…my new mantra..if it feels good do it. If you get jammed up just say you’re transitioning and being targeted because of bigotry…good luck “Danielle”, you with me? ;)

WTF? No one bitching about the OP not being green? Slackers.

OP, don't be so lazy. There are a shit ton of posts that address your question. Also, there are plenty of items for sale in the classifieds. The world is your oyster. Just have to step outside and look around.

Hi,

Thank you.
Does this mean you dont want to go to local FFLs and see what they are selling for "AR" like rifles.
What are you looking for?
End use?
Particular type of shooting?
Does it need to take AR mags?
Does it have to be "new"

Hi,

Thank you.

There are NOS preban AR-15 rifles floating around. They are spendy but you said that price isn’t an issue.

I agree with Mac; it is difficult to give you an answer without knowing the purpose of the rife.

Bob

If money is no object, there is a guy in the Easton area selling complete AR's starting at $600. You could pick up a few of them for that price.
Without biting my head off ! , is there a screen name for this guy ? I’m interested in this also

Back
Top Bottom