Bear Attack

Stupid is as stupid does. Predators that lose fear of humans will use humans for an excellent source of nutrients, as it always was.

Or is it people that are losing their fear of predators? Maybe the critters are getting smarter and lining up their meals 😆.

Or is it people that are losing their fear of predators? Maybe the critters are getting smarter and lining up their meals 😆.

They're lining up their meals alright, but it's not human flesh, it's the trash and other stuff that humans leave laying around. The bear in that video was pretty comfortable around people. Same with the one I had in my yard last month.

They're lining up their meals alright, but it's not human flesh, it's the trash and other stuff that humans leave laying around. The bear in that video was pretty comfortable around people. Same with the one I had in my yard last month.

I got a bear rug and a shoulder mount of another, I'm doing my part to instill fear 😆.

[shocked]

Bear was so chill it must have been around people before, maybe feeding him or he is possibly rabids but he didn't look sick. I'm going with he hit him because he was waving his arms around like a bear would understand human gestures to move on and took it as a "is that little pink monkey trying to threaten me with those petite arms? He needs a beach slap"

I think their assessment of the number of grizzlies is not even close. We have seen one or two each year so far while hiking, biking, etc. They are everywhere. They need to be hunted. It will take a couple of generations but they will soon learn to stay clear of humans. As of now, we are food.

399, the famous grizzly in Yellowstone, has been raising cubs near humans for over twenty years because she knows her cubs are safe around people.

One time, after my 4th beer, I both taunted and was chased by a very large racoon. Man, can those futhermuckers run !!!
we have a local mama coon that is roaming around in daylight - during garbage days, not rabid i bet, as she is here forever, not afraid of no one and not to be messed with.
it only squats down and hisses at you if you try to intimidate. really asks for a good .22lr shot, but, well, what can you do in the suburbia.

Funny how people think of yogi and booboo when it comes to black bears
They are still formidable animals in the woods and would not turn my back on any
I have read stories of guys using a 9mm on black bear dropping it inches from his feet to guys using a 45 emptying 3 mags into a grizzly and it ate his jeep
As luck would have it, No griz in the northeast so I can stick with my 45
Seems like ammo choice is key
Love youtube

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtTEEm1-1A

Bear Rips-off Man's Lower Jaw in Montana Attack​

https://kslnewsradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Bear-Attack-091123_2-900x506-1.jpg

Read this and not one mention that the small grizzly was probably a cub she was protecting
yeah lets keep the, it was a food catch by these so called professionals

Funny how people think of yogi and booboo when it comes to black bears
They are still formidable animals in the woods and would not turn my back on any
I have read stories of guys using a 9mm on black bear dropping it inches from his feet to guys using a 45 emptying 3 mags into a grizzly and it ate his jeep
As luck would have it, No griz in the northeast so I can stick with my 45
Seems like ammo choice is key
Love youtube

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtTEEm1-1A

This little lady was about 400 yards from us while hunting last weekend. You can't tell from the pic but she was huge. I was happy to wake up in the morning knowing she didn't come through or campsite. That sow would have torn me to shreds.

20230909_161701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom